21. When You Stopped Caring 1/4

He never calls anymore, there are no more Skype calls, or FaceTime calls, or the frequent good morning, i love you type of texts. It's like I was pushed back to the very back of his brain.

He's probably forgotten about me already, and has a new girl. Cheating, pathetic. I remember when we first met. I thought he was every cocky celebrity boy there was. Of course he had to prove me wrong.

Look where that got me, alone in my room, waiting for my phone to light up with his name. Waiting for his call, a text, anything to show that he still loves me. Something to show me that he's not with her.

I thought it was going to be he and I against the world? I thought he promised me that this was forever, that this is forever. Then he had to go and find somebody else?

I haven't felt his kiss in so long, what I would do just to run back into his arms. I understand, he's a busy man, but does he really not have time for me? Am I not that important to him? My phone finally lights up, his name written at the top. I open my MacBook and answer his FaceTime call.

"Hey!" He says, smiling.

I smile back, "Hey."

"Have you been crying?" He asks.

"Like you would care," I mutter.

"Y/n?"

"Yea, no it was just a movie I watched," I say, lying. I've been crying about you. "How's your movie coming along?"

"It's going great! Hey, I've really missed you, I plan to visit soon, it's just been so hectic lately. I'm sorry that I never have the time to call you anymore,"

"Yea, no it's fine," I say, looking down and fiddling with my blanket.

"Y/n, are you okay? Is something wrong? Did something happen?" He asks, concerned.

"Are you ch-never mind,"

"No, Y/n tell me,"

"Are you cheating on me Finn?"

He becomes surprised at what I've asked. "What? That's crazy, no, I'm not. Why would you think that? That is the last thing on earth I'd do. I could never do that to you Y/n. I love you. Do you not trust me anymore?"

Do I trust him? Do I still trust him? "Because Finn, you never talk to me anymore, or give me the attention a boyfriend should give his girlfriend. You never text me, you call me once in a blue moon. How could I trust you? How do you think it makes me feel knowing that there are girls out there making their every move on you?"

"You really think that low of me? Y/n we've been together for almost three years. You're really going to give up on us now?"

I scoff, "Have you gave up on us? You don't even make the effort to talk to me anymore."

"I already told you I'm-"

"Busy, yea I know. When are you not?" I cut him off.

"I know that these few months have been rough since I'm miles away from you. I try to talk and call you as much as I can and when I have the time. You have to understand that I can't always call you,"

"No, I think that you have to understand that I don't think that this relationship is working out anymore. I'm tired of thinking about how what if you're with another girl in the middle night of the night. How-how-" I stop talking as I was on the verge of tears.

"I swear to you on my life, that I will never cheat on you. I could never, would never do that to you. Let me make it up to you, yea babe? I'll book you a flight here for tomorrow and email the ticket to you. We can spend the whole day together, I can talk to the director,"

I smile, "Alright then. How long am I to be staying?"

He smiles too, "Two days." Someone off screen calls him. "Y/n, I have to go. I'll see you when you land. I love you,"

"I'll see you then. I love you too." I end the call. Maybe there is hope in this relationship. What was I thinking? Did I really think he would cheat? I sniffle, put my laptop away, and go to bed.

a/n: heyo! its been awhile since i wrote in here, so here's a new story!