10. Losers 3/5

"Jack that's fucking disgusting, don't fucking touch me," Jaeden yells from the back of the car. Sophia is driving with Jeremy next to her. I'm sitting in the middle row, in between Finn and Chosen. Jack, Jaeden, and Wyatt all sit together at the back. We've been in the car for an hour, and I'm pretty sure I'm about to piss myself.

"You guys have been fighting for the past five minutes, knock it off," Finn says, slapping Jack's hand away from Jaeden.

"Ow!" He starts to rub his hand.

"That's what you get, karma's a huge bitch," Jae mutters.

Chosen chimes in, turning around to look at them, "Yea, Jack, stop trying to make Wyatt jealous." Wyatt rolls his eyes and tells him to shut up. We all laugh. The song We Belong Together by Mariah Carey was jamming through the car stereo. The Spotify playlist was all of ours combined. This was my song.

"Throwing things, cryin' tryin' to figure out where the hell I went wrong," I sang, with my fingers making weird movements in the air. Finn's arm sits behind my neck, and my feet are propped on his lap. He faces forward, so my view of him is the side of his face, and his neck. Damn, that jawline can cut a bitch. Finn laughs,

"Hell yea it can," Shit, was that out loud?

"What?" I ask.

"You said my jawline could-"

"Oh, d-did I say that o-out loud?" I stammer.

"Oo y/n!" Jaeden teases.

"Shut up you skeez," I throw a watermelon sour patch at him, which I just started eating. Sophia shoots me a look in the rearview mirror and winks at me. I look back at Finn, and he's looking at me. My hair falls and he pushes my it back to my ear. We smile at each other, and his arm travels from behind my neck to my thigh. He gives it a squeeze. I shift my head moving it closer to his ear,

"Don't do that, it turns me on," I place my head back to where it was and I face forward. Suddenly, I feel a breath against my ear.

"Good," Good? Good. Sophia stops the car, announcing that we've arrived.

"Welcome to Trail Canyon Falls," To anybody who sat next to a door, it opened, and we all start jumping out.

"It's so hot," Jeremy whines.

"Well what do you expect? It's 90 degrees," Sophia says, putting her sunglasses on her eyes, I do the same.

"Does anybody have sunscreen? I forgot to bring some and put some on my face back at the penthouse," Wyatt asks.

"Yea, I have some," I reply, rummaging through my bag, taking it out and throwing it at him.

"So, are you guys ready?" Sophia and I ask, simultaneously. There was a scatter of answers, and Wyatt throws back my sunscreen, asking us how it looks. I look at him, and his face is just full shade of white.

"Wyatt buddy, I think you put a little too much, like a little too mu-Here, just look," Chosen says taking his phone out and showing Wyatt his face.

"Oh shit," He says, and takes out a towel out of his bag and wipes some off. We all laugh at him. Sophia orders us to go, and we all start walking over to where the trail starts. Finn walks beside me, putting yet again, an arm around me. Cliché move Wolfhard.