17. We Fight 2/2

It's been a month, a month after Finn told me to leave his room, his house.
JUST GO!
I missed him. I miss him.

I couldn't bare with myself. What I did to him, was so wrong. I wish the river never stopped flowing.

It is still flowing, but not enough. Whatever I had with Jacob, it's over now. I ended things hours after Finn told me to leave.

We never officially said we were over. So were we? Were we over? We were known has the happiest and most perfect couple ever.

So how could it all end like this? My mind was feeling very cloudy, so I decided to take a walk at the park.

While walking, I heard a slight, yet familiar laugh. A laugh that used to bring me joy, a laugh that still does bring me joy, but it's no longer present anymore.

I look to my right, towards the playground. Finn. I smiled. Planning to walk towards him, I saw him with another girl.

I felt my heart drop. The pain in my chest. This is how he probably felt, when he saw me with Jacob.

God, I am so stupid. How could I let him go? This amazing guy, this amazing smart guy. I quickly continue to walk the direction I was going, hoping he doesn't see me.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice shouts. He saw me. Damn it. I look up and close my eyes, then back down. I turn to him and the brunette girl next to him.

"Hey," I say with a smile along with a wave. He and the girl start walking towards me. Shit. She's gorgeous.

"This your girlfriend?" I ask, trying not to make this conversation awkward. I put my hands in my jean pocket , and start rocking back and forth.

He gave a slight chuckle, and so did she. God, why did I ask that? I am so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I slowly start walking away, but fast enough so he doesn't notice. I almost reach the end of the block, until someone grabs my arm.

"Wait, y/n, wait," I abruptly stop, and turn around. Finn. I lock eyes with his chocolate brown ones.

"No, she isn't my girlfriend. She's Nick's, he just ran to the bathroom. You happened to just be there right when it happened,"

"Finn, you don't have to explain anything to me, we aren't together anymore," He grasps both my arms. "I think," I mumbled.

He slowly speaks, "Y/n listen, I don't like the way we ended things, or if we did end things." Did he also figure out we never really said we're over?

"Finn, I-I Finn, don't," I say, feeling the tears rise up from behind my eyes.

"I-I-I've missed you," I've missed him too. I've missed him so much. I missed him being by my side, I missed him hugging me, I just missed him being there with me.

"I hurt you Finn, you can't just forgive me like that," I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "I'm sorry Finn, I am so sorry," I say, sobbing and dropping to the ground.

He bends down and puts his arms around me, "Shh, I know. I know. It's okay y/n."

"It's okay, y/n, it's okay. No amount of fights, or arguments will get in the way and stop me from for loving you," I look up at him. Teary eyed.

"Finn-"

"Marry me y/n," My eyes widen, he helps me up, and wipes my tears away, "marry me." I wrap my hand around his neck, making his forehead meet mine.

"Y/f/n I want you to marry me. So marry me," He gets down on one knee, "I couldn't handle being a month away from you, imagine 30 years. I want to spend the rest of my lifetime with you. I want to be by your side when you cry, when you laugh, when you have our first child. I want a future with you. I love you. I love you so much y/n and I want you to marry me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. More tears run down my face, tears of happiness. Finn is really proposing to me?

"Finn Micheal Wolfhard, you psycho! I can 't believe you're really doing this!" I put both my hands on his face.

"But yes, I will marry you,"

He slowly stands, my hands still on his face. As he's slowly standing, his soft warm light pink lips meet mine. A tear runs down his cheek.

I slowly pull away, "I love you too Wolfhard, always have, and always will. Always and forever, will I love you," He smiles and pulls me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around his torso, and his are around my lower back.

"We're engaged my love, the ring will have to wait till later,"

I look up at the love of my life, my soulmate. My fiancé, my love, and my life.

-
a/n: this is part two to the first "We Fight" hope you enjoyed it :) and please vote! you're also like 17-18 here! Yes, marriage at a young age. Haley and Nathan did it, why can't you and Finn?