23. When You Lied 3/4

"Hey, Y/n, wake up," The brown eyed boy says, as he kisses his girlfriend's face all over. Y/n groans and slowly opens her eyes. The first thing she sees is Finn's face looking down at her, smiling. Y/n cups his cheeks and her thumbs stroke them.

She smiles at the view in front of her and says, "Good morning baby,"

"Good morning. You know what today is right?" Finn grins.

"How could I forget? It's the day we finally get to spend together, alone. And I can't wait." Y/n hands still cup his face, and she quickly brings his face down to hers, giving him a quick peck.

Finn gets off of her and stands beside the bed, "So, I was thinking, breakfast, then we go see a movie, have lunch, walk down the beach, maybe take a swim, then dinner, then back here." He says, picking his phone up from the night stand.

Y/n smiles at her curly-haired boyfriend, "Sounds like a plan Wolfhard." She winks. Finn puts his phone down and walks towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower now, wanna join?" He smirks.

"Sure. I will meet you there," Y/n says, unplugging her phone from the nightstand. Finn grabs his towel from the desk chair and walks to the bathroom, leaving his phone on the table.

YOUR POV

It's nice finally having time to be with Finn. It's really been hard having not having to see him every day. I'm so proud of him and what he's achieved, but I just miss him too much sometimes. I'm just glad that I finally get some alone time with him. It's been awhile.

I get up from the bed and head to the bathroom, but before I walk in, I look over at Finn's phone which continuously keeps buzzing. Curious, I pick it up. I mean it might be important, it might be the production.

(a/n: ignore the time

(a/n: ignore the time. pretend it's 10 am)

Who the hell is Jessica? And why the hell is she missing my boyfriend? I stomp into the bathroom with his phone in my hand and slide the bathroom curtains to one side.

Finn turns to look and smirks, "Nice of you to finally join me."

I clench my jaw and give him an icy stare. "Oh, don't look so happy Wolfhard. Who the hell is Jessica, and why is she fucking missing you?" I ask and hold his phone up. He pressed his lips together and turns the shower off and grabs his towel from the holder, wrapping it around his waist. He jumps out the shower and walks out of the bathroom. "So you're just gonna fucking walk out on me and not even answer me?" I say, projecting my voice and I follow after him.

He stands in front of the bed frame and I stand a few feet behind him. His back is turned and water drips down his body. "I walked out because you shouldn't be shouting right now." Wow, what a great way to react!

"I shouldn't be FUCKING SHOUTING RIGHT NOW?" I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks. "A girl, SOME GIRL, texted you saying how she MISSED YOU FINN. How do you expect me to react? I already had issues on how to trust you on this whole long distance thing, and when you convinced me that everything was fine I came here. I came here to see YOU. Then your phone starts to make fucking noise and I find that there's some skank named Jessica who MISSES YOU?" The phone buzzes again.

He turns around, still wet from the shower, and puts his Beatles shirt over his head. "Oh look, here she is now. Still saying how she's missing you. WHO THE HELL IS SHE FINN?"

"She's nobody y/n. She's just some girl at the set who likes me. I feel nothing for her." He shook his head.

"So did you sleep with her?" I cross my arms and stare him down.

"What?!? No! I didn't sleep with her. I wouldn't do that to you! You really think that low of me? Y/n, I'm crazy about you! How could you even think that I would ever be with someone else who wasn't you? Do you really think that I could hurt you like that?" He takes a step forward.

I incline my head and my shoulders tense, "Yea, I do Finn. I do think that you could really hurt me like that. You've done it before, you could do it again."

"THAT'S DIFFERENT FROM THIS!" He points his finger down to the ground and his veins are pulsing in his neck. "I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER Y/N! Can't you trust me anymore?" His extends his arm and takes another step forward.

My eyes bulge, "Really? How? Explain how what YOU did before is different from now?"

"It's different because I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG. SHE kissed ME REMEMBER? I didn't want that! How could I have known that she was gonna kiss me?!?"

"Oh so you admit that you're doing something wrong here? JUST TELL ME, DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER FINN?" I clench my fists.

He takes another step forward and he's now next to the circular table, "How many times do I have to tell you, that I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER Y/N! Why CAN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?" He pounds his fist on the table, creating a loud sound that makes me flinch.

"Because Finn!" A tear rolls down my cheek and that broke the gate to the flood that came running down. My breathing quickens and my voice quivers. "because it's so hard to believe you now. Because it's so hard to trust you when all you do is LIE. You lie to me over and over again. It's lie, after lie, after lie! I can't take it anymore!" I try to gasp for air and my voice breaks. "I just-I just can't do it any-more Finn."

"What? What are you trying to say?" He softly asks and steps forward, finally standing directly in front of me.

I bow my head, "I'm saying-I'm saying that-I don't think we should be together anymore. I don't think that you and me-should happen anymore." He cups my cheeks and lifts my head up.

"No. We can-we can fix this y/n. Please, we can-" His eyes begin to form puddles, his voice began to break. "Don't do this y/n."

I stare into his deep brown eyes and whisper, "I'm sorry." I take a deep breath, "I can't be in this relationship anymore Finn. How can I? When you constantly lie to me? You keep lying to me, and that's unfair to me, because I deserve to be in a relationship where I'm told the truth. And somehow you just can't do that for me." I turn my back on him and walk towards the door, but he grabs my arm and spins me around.

My arms rest on his shoulders and our foreheads rest on each other's. Floods of tears wash down my face and I slowly close my eyes. "Please, y/n. I love you."

I press my lips together, "I know-I know. I love you too." He cups my cheek and I tiptoe, lifting my head up. Our noses brush and he leans in for one last kiss. He strokes his thumb across my cheek. I pull away.

"I'm sorry," He says.

"I'm sorry too," I slowly slide my arms down from his shoulders. I grab my bag and my phone and walk towards the door. "I'll come back later to get my things." I give him a sad smile, "Goodbye Finn."

a/n: hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter (or not, it's kinda sad :3) i'm sorry i haven't been updating! i just haven't had the motivation, but you know i always come back!