Getting Used To It...

"Acceptance when you are something really different than the person next to you is scary..."

==============

Brooks's P. O. V

We got to Inkopolis, our new home, where our new dreams will be made. Cross already prepared an apartment for us to stay in. Wow, he really wanted to live here huh.

Brooks: Hey where are we going Cross? *creeped out*

Cross: Don't worry about it we are getting there. *not worried*

Brooks: This place is sketchy as hell, you didn't found a better place to stay?

Cross: Trust me. The place will be great!

A-kun: I dunno bout this.

We finally got there, the place he chose was a sketchy-ass walkway but when we got in it was not what I expected to be.

Cross: And we are here! *unlocks the door and opens it*

The place was really exciting looking, the living room alone is really big, probably would fit 3 or more Inklings here and it just got better...

Brooks: This is not what I expected, it looks so big and it's only for 2 of us.

Cross: No, dude. We are gonna live here with an Inkling. *in a worried tone*

Brooks: NANI?! Is it only one?

Cross: Luckily, yes. Let's show you now our bedroom!

Brooks: Right behind ya. (He's not even worried that our identity is gonna get exposed we haven't even started on doing stuff outside the house.)

The bedroom was even better, and we got our own separate rooms so we can do whatever we want in here and it was 3 separate rooms. Coincidence huh?

Cross: I told you, Brooks! It's a good place to stay.

Brooks: I know. But we gonna look weird when we gonna come out on that sketchy walkway.

Cross: Whatever. And the price was only 2400 Coins per month and it's renovated!

Brooks: Wow, that's really cheap, seems like the landlord is a rich guy or something.

Cross: I guess so, let's just unpack your luggage to your room.

Brooks: Already on it! *goes to his room*

Cross: See you in the living room.

Now I started unpacking my luggage it was a lot of stuff, well it's our new home so I guess it makes sense. The room was completed too, minus the windows, it has a TV, a cabinet, a big-ass bed, and a bathroom. It was beyond complete.

Brooks: Alright, now what do I take out first? The clothes I guess.

My clothes were pretty new, my agency has supplies for those kinds of clothes so I'm pretty lucky.