Discoveries...

"Anybody here? Anyone?"

============

Brooks's P. O. V

This happened to me before. And I won't let other people get hurt by my idiocy. And thank God, unlike last time, I'm not severely injured.

Octoling: *looks at Brooks* ... *quiet* *then looks away*

Hm. How nice. They even have my own guard. I think I still have my color changing gadget in my pocket. I feel bad about what I'm about to do this poor Octoling.

Brooks: *sneaks up on the Octoling* ...

I grabbed the Octoling by the neck and I cut his neck he splatted Purple Ink all over the floor and me. I'm not being merciful this time.

Brooks: *reaches for his gadget* ... *tries to change color*

I'll turn my color to purple. I think you know what my plan is right?

Brooks: *swims on the purple ink and escapes the cell* ...

First, I need to get my weapon. I am vulnerable.

Brooks: I need to move past Octolings without getting noticed.

I walked to the door while crouching. I creaked the door little by little. Trying my best to not make any noise.

Brooks: *looking around* ...

There's nothing around... I hope. So walked out of the room without much opposition.

Brooks: *looks left in right* ...

There are three rooms. One left and right and in front of me. Lots of choices. And lots of chances to get compromised.

Brooks: *moves to the left door* ...

The left door is quite far away from my position so I just jogged onto the room.

As I am about to open the door, the alarms sound. And I got scared a little bit because of the surprise factor. Then I heard from the speakers...

Speaker: BASE ON LOCK-DOWN... INTRUDERS INCOMING... ETA 30 MINUTES... ALL OCTOLINGS STAY ON YOUR PLACES UNTIL FURTHER ORDERS FROM OCTAVIO... *repeats several times*

Brooks: Help is on the way immediately? Nice one. But I'll get out of this time. *opens the door*

And what I saw, was horrific. More cells. Probably abandoned. As I look into the multiple cells, looking like bones on the floor. Some rotten colors splattered on the walls. The place is like your usual horror attic. But it's real.

Brooks: *horrified* ...

What are they have been doing? This is so messed up. I give my prayers to the people who are killed here. I'll be leaving this room immediately. I'm scared.

Brooks: Nope, nope, nope. *leaves the room*

We're going to the right door now. I think that's a better idea. There's nothing good going in that room way more.