Me and Myself. (Final Chapter)

"When it's all said and done, the only one left is Me... And... Myself...... Again."

=============

Brooks's P. O. V

Octavio threw his massive fists at us from the start and everybody scattered in groups. So the DJ will have a hard time multi-tasking his targets. 

Me, Nikki's group, and Agent 3 are with us running on the right. While Agent 1 and 2, The Wolves, Team MASK and Commander are running on the left. We're trying to surround him. Well, I think that's the plan. As I change my color back to gold. I look not badass with the color pink. 

A-kun: I forgot to mention this in the last part, the Octavio machine that he's using is the Splatoon 1. But in a circular arena. 

Brooks: He's really toasted 1 versus how many we are right now...

Agent 3: I doubt he's fighting alone. Those 2 might be here also. 

And Agent 3 had to jinx it. As Quintavius and Cristovelle are here also with his crew. Who is also called "The Wolves". Something is telling me that someone wasn't paying attention to the group names. 

A-kun: Cut me some slack, Brooks. You have no right sneak-dissing me at the climax.

Quintavius: I'll take the left, take care of the right. 

Cristovelle: You heard him! *points at Nikki's group* GET THEM! 

Brooks: They're outnumbered! Scatter everyone! *takes out his sword and slams the ground* 

I used Tidal Wave at the right time. They separated into a two Inkling team. And they are toast. Well, this is Cristovelle's group. I'll admit, they learn from their mistakes. And I respect it. 

Cross: Everyone! I'll pass around the color-changing gadget! We have to sync our colors to Brooks! So we don't get each other. *changes his color to gold*

Andrew: Let me have the duel with Cristovelle! I have something for him.

Nikki: Let us have some of him! 

Glen: Me too! Let me join!

I went on my own and tried to get the Octavio fists back at him. 

Agent 3: I'll help you with the fists, Brooks! 

Brooks: Alright! Let the other side take care of Quintavius!

Meanwhile... 

Luna's P. O. V

We're kind of stuck with Quintavius's forces sent at us. Moreover, DJ Octavio has his attention on us! 

MASK Leader: Your team needs to take point! We need to cover one of our guys activating the EMP Blast!

Luna: But that's gonna screw up all of our weapons indefinitely!

MASK Leader: We do that, DJ Octavio is gonna be on the ground! Helpless! 

Marie: Stop arguing and keep him away from us!

Quintavius: You have done enough. YOU ALL SHALL DIE HERE. 

Then the DJ's attention has been diverted to... Brooks?! I believe in him. I can't a situation where he would be defeated. Please be careful Brooks. 

Brooks's P. O. V

Brooks: Come at me scum!