Trust Me...

"It may be not okay now, but sometime soon, it will get better from here. Trust me."

=================

Brooks's P. O. V

It was our group confronted by Cristovelle's group. We were facing each other from a building. Well, he's on the building while I'm on the ground. And he already has the high ground advantage.

Brooks: *sighs* ... (Are we really doing this?)

I knew this predicament would happen. So I was right about those dark presences earlier today. 

Brooks: I don't feel like kicking some ass but I guess I have no choice... *groans*

Cristovelle: Heh. Remember me? *looks at Brooks*

Brooks: Yeah, I made you fall down the stairs right?

Cristovelle: How dare you. *glares at Brooks*

Brooks: Getting angry over some that really happened? Butthurt, I see.

Cristovelle: I guess it won't really matter.

Brooks: Can you just shut your mouth and let's fight already?

Cristovelle: You know why I'm here right?

Wow, he just ignored my statement... Bastard he is...

Brooks: Yeah, what about it?

Cristovelle: Don't play dumb with me. You remember our first encounter right?

If I were to guess, he's trying to expose my human identity to the public... I can't let him have his way. I can assure everyone that I'm not going to go easy to these goons.

Cristovelle: Are you ready for your defeat?

Brooks: Who told you I was going to be defeated? Plus it's not just me, I have some friends now.

Andrew: You... *glaring at Cristovelle*

Cristovelle: Oh, look. You're back here again. You haven't learned from last time, didn't you? *grins*

I am sure that I didn't have to look at Andrew to know that he is absolutely mad. And Glen also.

Brooks: *shoots a warning shot at Cristovelle* Where are your 'fake' friends huh?

Cristovelle: They are doing something that's out of your business.

Brooks: Wow. Very rude. But, you do realize that you are alone right?

Cristovelle: Yeah, right. Get him, boys.

Then the ground lit up again. This time, multiple spots. Inkstrikes again.

Brooks: Let's get out of here right now guys! *starts running away from the Plaza*

He's using specials? I'm sure that our last encounter tilted him to not go at me personally.