Problems... (Part 2)

"Life Can Be Problematic. But You'll Get Through It."

==============

Agent 3's P. O. V

We're fighting the Octostomp again? But there's also 3 Inklings ready to kill us. This is the one fear that came true, Inklings being corrupted to the Octo's side. Wish he wouldn't do much to get in my way. Wait, I'll tell him the game plan...

Agent 3: Agent 7! *readies her N-Zap '89*

Agent 7: Huh!? *looks at 3*

Agent 3: I'll deal with the Octostomp. You'll deal with the Inklings.

Agent 7: Okay. I have a bone to pick with them anyway. 

Agent 3: Well then. GO! *runs off to the right*

Agent 7: Huh. Excited. *runs straight at Cristovelle*

Brooks' P. O. V

Seems like the targets are those 3. I need to get them, and also not get in the way of Agent 3's attacks. Seems she's a profreshional. 

Agent 7: *start to shoot at Cristovelle* ...

Cristovelle: Really? Already me?

Agent 7: *stops* What? Do you want me to get you last? I'm already locked on to you. Imma get you out of the way first. Then your accomplices. (Seems he has a Roller. A Krak-on Roller perhaps?)

Cristovelle: I've been training since last time. This is gonna be different fight. 

Agent 7: Talk is cheap. Show me.

Cristovelle: *swims towards 7*

Agent 7:*swims away from Cristovelle* ...

A-kun: The Splattershot's kit is going to be from Splatoon 2. Back to the fight.

Dang, if it was my custom weapon, Cristovelle would be toast. Probably also roasted. But i only got Burst Bombs as my Sub Weapon. That sucks.

Agent 7: *throws multiple Burst Bombs at Cristovelle then swims back in the ink* ...

Yep. I can't do much. And I can't afford to get near him. If I do, I'll get rekt with the Roller. And I wonder when's Kraken is gonna come up. And also his Beakon. He might use it. Or he might forget it. I wish for the best...

Agent 7: (I can't splat him. I'll try to get some space then try to shoot him.) *frustrated* ...

Meanwhile...

Agent 3's P. O. V

Agent 3: *bursts the tentacle of the Octostomp for the 1st time* ... (This is so easy. I better do this quick so I can assist Agent 7.)

Octostomp: *screams loudly* ... *pops back the tentacle*

Agent 3: *super jumps back to the starting spot* ... (Gonna do this 2 more times.) Anyways, how's 7 doing? *looks at Agent 7's direction*

Huh, seems he's really struggling. He should had used the "custom" weapon. It's there for a reason. Why did he didn't use it? He not in a good position against a Roller user. Anyways, let's keep going.