Suspense... (Part 1)

"Fighting Isn't About Who's Right. It's About Who's Left. "

==============

At Inkopolis Tower...

Brooks' P. O. V

Brooks: *sitting on a bench* ...

How am I here? Well, as soon I ate breakfast, went to Inkopolis Tower with Glen and Nikki. They said they want to fight in Turf War. And right now, we won almost all of our matches. It was... 6 wins and 3 losses. And we're just getting rest to get ready for the 10th match before we go home...

Brooks: Glen, Nikki, are we going yet? It's only 1 match left.

Nikki: I'm exhausted. It went to overtime in the last match remember?

And oh yeah, we also did some competitive matches as well. It was our 2nd match and we won both of them.

Brooks: *sighs* Fine. 

Glen: Come on Brooks. We all get tired. 

Few minutes of just... Breathing oxygen... What else?

Brooks: Alright. I can finally go for one more.

Glen: *stands up* ...

Nikki: I'll change weapons. I'll go from my Splatterscope to the Sloshing Machine.

Brooks: Wow. I never thought you would use the Slosher-class weapons. Are you trying to throw the next match?

Nikki: No! Why would i ever do that?

Brooks: *chuckles*  ...

Glen: Um, I still fight with the Kensa Rapid Blaster.

Nikki: Let's go! *goes in the Inkopolis Tower's lobby*

Brooks: *follows her* ...

Glen: *follows her as well* ...

Inside the lobby...

Brooks: Don't screw up on Tower Control. Especially you Nikki.

Nikki: That's why I'm changed my weapon to a Slosher. I'll just support while the tower is moving.

Brooks: Okay. So Glen will be the person who will stand again on top of the tower again.

Glen: Um. Yeah. *nods*

Brooks: You're still shy? You're the one carrying us. Don't be like that. This is the last match for today. 

Glen: Thanks for the motivation Brooks.

Brooks: No prob. Plus, that's a fact. You're carrying us. You know attack and defensive routes in maps. That's a big plus. No wonder you're a top-tier player. 

Glen: *smiles* ... (He's really knows how to motivate someone.)

After the 10th match...

So. To elaborate, We won. And the map was Arowana Mall. So. The statline looked like this, I got 3 splats, Nikki got 6, and Glen somehow only got 1. But she again, was the strategy-maker. So she impacted the game more than me and Nikki combined. She's just a really valuable asset to the team. Or any team. 

Brooks: *leaves the lobby* *panting* ...

Nikki: Thank god. Let's go home.

Brooks: Okay. *then hears something* Huh?