Valentine's Day Special (Part 1)

"Don't leave me, I won't leave you."

==========

In an Octoling base...

Brooks's P. O. V

Brooks: We're uh... Stuck here for a while. *looks up*

Nikki: It-It's my fault... I'm so sorry. *puts her head down in disappointment*

So... To save time explaining everything start to finish, Me and Nikki got separated from the group. And as luck would have it, I ended up with Nikki. At least it's better than being alone.

Brooks: It's okay... At least we really didn't get separated.

Nikki: True. But if I just called out the danger faster, we could have avoided this.

Brooks: I'm kinda irritated though. I'm sorry.

Nikki: No, it's all right. I see why.

I saw multiple flashlights hit us and out of instinct, I pushed Nikki onto the wall to get us hidden. Patrols.

Nikki: W-w-what are you doing?! *blushing*

Brooks: Shhh... *puts a finger on Nikki's lips*

I know how embarrassing this position is. Nikki is in front of me and trembling a little bit. But there are at least 3 Octolings looking for us.

Nikki: *trembling while still blushing* ... (This is so embarrassing...)

Brooks: I-I think they're gone. *looks away from Nikki* *slightly embarrassed*

Nikki: W-why would you surprise me like that?

Brooks: I'm sorry we are in this position. It's embarrassing I know. *cheeks turn slightly red*

Why am I blushing? I'm not supposed to be like this. But we need to move along. Let's get out of here.

Brooks: Let's find a way out of here.

We went where the Octolings were coming from. Thinking there might be an escape that way. Because how in the hell did they got in that hole we just fell into?

1 hour of walking later...

Currently, we're kind of kinda screwed. I tried to call Cross with the walkie-talkie and it didn't work. And it's getting more darker in the base. So we need flashlights more than ever...

Brooks: *starts spraying the walls*  ...

Nikki: What are you doing?

Brooks: I'm spraying the walls. I have a slightly bad vision.

Nikki: It seems we really can't find the 3. We need to camp here for the night.

Brooks: If you say so. *sits down*

Nikki told me that she found some wood while we were walking and she said she's coming back to get them to make a campfire. Nice.

Nikki: *comes back with the wood* Here you go. *lays the wood onto the ground*

Brooks: Okay. I still have that lighter that we used for the explosives earlier.

Before the predicament...

Cross: Charges set. *moves back*

Brooks: *lights the fuse* Move back!!!

The wall exploded and we went in, but the trap was set. Which the ground exploded as me and Nikki went in and you knew what happened after that.