Suspense... (Part 2)

"No One Can Lose.. If They Have The Determination To Not Give Up."

---------------

Brooks P. O. V

To recap, from last chapter, wait. Can i do this?

A-kun: Hell Nah! Get Out Of Here!

Technical Difficulties...

Me and Nikki and Glen are training, Cross called me, got here, got the details of dem mission and now we're here! Trying.. To take back the weapon facility of F. A. O. This is not gonna be a cake walk... I really wish it was... 

At the helicopter...

Brooks: Are we there yet?

Cross: I heard it's very far from the main headquarters. So be quiet will you?

Brooks: Gee, i was only asking. *pulls out his phone*

Luna's P. O. V

Luna: *inside of a Chinook* ... 

Most of the the personnel that the C. E. O sent were mostly solders and agents from the agency. They said there's gonna be no vehicles until the weapon facility is back to the F. A. O's hands. 

Solder #1: Ms. Luna, what's the gameplan?

Luna: I don't know yet. I'll get orders from the C. E. O.

I am lying. I'm supposed to get orders from Cross and Brooks. But i doubt they'll say anything. Cross even said.

Flashback...

Cross: So i can go freely and attack on my own pace.

End Flashback...

Solder #1: Okay then. Hope we take this place back.

Solder #2: Isn't the "human" Agents joined this mission?

Luna: Yeah. What's the deal with it?

Solder #2: Hope they don't screw us over.

Luna: I'm sure they won't.

Solder #2: Then after this, the C. E. O. will just only recognize those 2 and never the normal Inklings that die in battle.

Luna: Then try to do better than them. It's the only option.

Solder #2: How though? 

Luna: Well. *smirks* I have a idea.

Solder #1: Can we hear it?

Luna: Okay. Now, here's the deal...

Meanwhile...

Brooks P. O. V

We arrived at the said weapon facility. The pilot did a x-ray scan of the facility and gave us a look at the screenshot on the pointer. 

Brooks: Now. The heck should we do? *confused ASF*

Cross: There's a lot of ink turrets inside the facility. They're making us go in. Since we have the picture, we could take out the Octos who operates those turrets. Then let the infantry go wild. 

Brooks: What weapon did you brought again? You freaking hid it on the back... *then sees the weapon*

So. A Charger. A simple Splatterscope. How does even he get the weapon right for the gameplan? He's probably getting lucky or trying to be a prediction "masta" like me.