Trevor Who?

"Trevor Here, Trevor There, TREVOR IS EVERYWHERE!"

---------

Brooks P. O. V

Brooks: Trevor who?

Trevor: Trevor Wattner. Now, give me a reason not to shoot you right here in there. *points a Splattershot at Brooks*

Brooks: To not get arrested? And why do you have a gun inside a mall? You could really get arrested. And you're making a scene. 

Trevor: Tch. So if we don't wanna get dirty, step away from the Squid Sisters.

Brooks: Okay... *inches away from Callie*

I'll try to get this guy's good side. But i'm not letting them go. I'm the supposed "bodyguard" of these two. And i already hear the whispers and murmurs asking themselves if that's the REAL Squid Sisters... And some Inklings are already calling security.

Callie: *follows Brooks* Why?

Brooks: *whispers to Callie* Don't worry, i already have a plan. Tell it to Marie. Just play along. 

Callie: Okay... Please don't leave us. 

Brooks: No worries fam. 

Callie: *goes back to Marie and whispers her something* ...

Trevor: Are you planning something?

Brooks: What if i am? 

Trevor: I won't hesitate to shoot this gun.

Brooks: *laughs* Really? Do it. I'm not afraid of death. All bark and no bite... *insults Trevor directly*

Trevor: (Damn it! I have to retreat for now.) ...

Brooks: So? What's your move?

Trevor: You're lucky. I'm retreating... Alright, boys let's go. Don't you forget this moment. *goes away from Brooks*

Brooks: *looks behind at the Squid Sisters* You good? You seem afraid AF. 

Marie: Are you nuts? 

Brooks: I'm a Inkling. Not nuts. (Of course. Saying "human" would spark some controversy..)

Marie: Stop making jokes dang it.

Brooks: Can't stop, won't stop Marie. And let's get to the parking lot quickly. 

Marie: Okay! *runs to the exit* 

Callie: Wait! *runs to the exit as well*

Brooks: *runs to the exit* ...

We got away. Miraculously... Barely any Inkling tried to chase us checking if it was the real Squid Sisters. But i don't wanna get my hopes up though. We still made a scene and there's still a chance that they would try to follow us.

Outside the Mall...

Brooks: Is the guy here yet?

Then, the same black car pulled up next to us. Yes, finally. Some closure.

Driver: *opens the window* I hear you're in a pickle. Get in. *opens the door remotely*

We got in the car immediately. And as i expected, there was some fans already on the windows trying to get a peek inside. And oh god... Rumors are going to be everywhere. Screw that guy for trying to make a scene... And good thing the windows are tinted so no Inkling could get any inch of the inside. And right after that, we took off back to the Plaza...