Untold...

"I have a story, gather around, let me tell you about it..."

==============

In memory lane... 

Cross' P. O. V

F. A. O Founder: I see you have done well. 

That stern voice, he might be strict with rules, but if you succeed, rewards are often given. Maybe "too much" rewards are given.

Cross: *nods* ...

F. A. O Founder: You have a mission tonight. You better do this successfully. 

Cross: Sir, yes sir. 

F. A. O Founder: Here are the details...

Outside of the conference room...

Cross: *thinking about something* ...

This mission is gonna be done at midnight. He said that it would rain at that time. It's a rescue mission. So I just gonna go to the F. A. O Armory. Get my weapons, and get out of here.

F. A. O Agent: Hello! Good evening Slasher.

Cross: Hello... *in a monotone voice* 

F. A. O Agent: Is there a mission for you tonight?

Cross: Yes. A rescue mission.

F. A. O Agent: Hope you don't die. *sarcastically*

Cross: *detects the sarcasm but ignores it* Okay.

F. A. O Agent: *walks away from Cross* *murmurs* Hope you die... Damned human.

I got used to this. So much hate. I really wonder why. Because I get treated better than everyone else? I wish this would stop. Starting a drama with a F. A. O Agent will get me "tossed out" of the organization... Anyways, let's keep going...

At F. A. O's Armory... 

Cross: Yo.

Weapon's Headmaster: Good evening. What makes you come here almost at midnight?

Cross: A mission. *in his usual gloomy tone*

Weapon's Headmaster: Alright. I see. What's your desired loadout for tonight?

Hm. It's gonna be rainy tonight. So, and it's gonna be a nighttime setting. Let's go with a charger. And some "custom" subs. And just probably a Echolocator for the special.

Cross: Um. A charger. The sub is gonna be the "I. B", and Echolocator for the special.

A-kun: The "I. B" Is A Sub That Makes The User Invisible For 5 Seconds. Takes 25% Of The Ink Tank. As Soon The User Attacks While Invisible, The Cloak Will Disappear.

Weapon's Headmaster: Seems like a stealth mission. Am I correct?

Cross: Yeah, it's obvious from the weapon I'm using.

Weapon's Headmaster: And you're dressed for the occasion.

Cross: *looks at his attire* ...

Yeah, I was wearing all black. It's just best suited for the mission.

A-kun: Edgy...

Weapon's Headmaster: *gives the weapon to Cross* Here you go, hope you succeed in your mission. I mean, you always have been successful in any mission.