Spooks.... (Halloween Special :D)

A-kun: Hey y'all! This Chapter is not Canon to the "MAIN" storyline but its own BIG Chapter. Happy Halloween to every Reader reading this. :D 

NOTE: This is basically "Showtime" but with the "Trick Vs Treat" teams. Okay. I think that's it. On another note, this is only the Splatfest. 

"While We Sleep, They Run About In Our Dreams.."

==============

Brooks's P. O. V

It was Halloween. 

I guess in Inkopolis Square? 

Sorry if I didn't knew earlier. I don't really check the date of today or any day for that matter. So I'll always forget the day it is like everytime. I have to like... To ask. 

But the Splatfest is Trick or Treat. Nikki told me that and she chose to join in Treat. Of course. We want candy! 

At the Square...

Brooks: Hey, Nikki! 

Nikki: What now?

We already gone to the voting section to choose the side in this Splatfest and we are starting to get in to the lobby to go Turf War with a mindset to just win. We can lose, but not too much. Because that will suck for me and Cross first Splatfest.

Brooks: Did you remember what I said back then?

Then Nikki got confused.

Nikki: Hm? You said what? 

Brooks: Oh my god, did you not remember?

Nikki: Um, no.

Oh my goodness. Okay fine. I'll just remind her.

Brooks: Who's gonna be the one to volunteer to go out on their own?

Nikki: Oh... Okay... So, what do we do then?

Brooks: Can I volunteer?

I wasn't hesitant to be the odd one out. 

Nikki: You sure?

Brooks: Yeah. So you can have fun. 

Nikki: Well... Fine... It's your choice. You'll know that your identity would get compromised right?

Brooks: Yep. But I always wear a mask. So it won't really matter. And would you really think I would just let my identity be compromised?

Nikki: Um... I don't know, do you?

Brooks: *sighs* Okay. See you then. 

Nikki: Okay then. We'll see you later then. *starts walking away*

Brooks: Wait, Nikki! 

Nikki: *stops walking* What?

Brooks: Time check?

Nikki: *looks at her phone* It's 7:23pm.

Brooks: Okay. Let's get this W then. 

Nikki: I'm going now. Good luck.