Explainations.

"I am not good at explaining. Leave this for another time."

==============

Brooks's P. O. V

Continuing where we left off, we got to the bus station and got to a bus quickly.

Cross: Now, *sits on a bus chair* you have to explain what in the hell was going on back there.

Brooks: Well, long story. I was alive 8 years ago, I was starting my training to be an agent in Squidbeak, the first EVER.

Nikki: I'm so confused. But you should be Agent 1 instead of Agent 7 right?

Brooks: I got found by the age of 7. Thus the nickname "Agent 7".

Cross: Still doesn't make sense to me, and you said you had a grave put at Inkopolis Graveyard, did he thought you died forever?

Brooks: Yeah, I was pretty surprised that he had to go the extra mile to just do that.

Nikki: Well I think he did that because you did something hero-ey or something.

Brooks: Guys, I'm super stressed out from the bombs of questions you made let's just rest for a bit, shall we?

Nikki: Okay Brooks, you can sleep now. We'll wake you up when we get there.

Cross: Yeah, I'll just chill here. Sleep man.

Brooks: Yeah... Cool you guys... *starts falling asleep*

A little bit later...

Cross's P. O. V

Cross: Hey, Nikki.

Nikki: Hm? What is it?

Cross: Tell me, are you getting along with us even though we are humans?

Nikki: Yeah, I was really skeptical when I first saw you two, I didn't know what to expect in human's attitude so my first instinct was to think bad of you two.

Cross: Oh, I see then. I was surprised too that our landlord said there's an Inkling living here with us so it was you, and we got along really well, so I'm happy about that.

Nikki: Let me check my phone if we're here yet. The sun is burning outside I'm not gonna burn myself with the heat. And I'll check the time also.

Cross: Yep. What time is it now though?

Nikki: It's currently 3:00 PM and the time to get there it's 3:15 PM.

Cross: So not much more we can finally get there. And Nikki.

Nikki: What is it?

Cross: I want to use my phone for a bit but Brooks is making it hard to get, so can he sleep on your lap?

Nikki: Huh?! *blushes* No! You do it yourself.

Cross: C'mon now Nikki.

Nikki: Fine then. It won't be long anyway.