Showtime... (Part 1)

"There is no need for consensus. You only need yourself and your will to survive."

=================

A-kun: OKAY! Before we start the Chapter, I have a NOTE to give you all. The Zapfish stolen in the last chapter in: "We're Different" was not the 'Big One'. It's this.

Shall we finally start? Okay, let's go

=================

Brooks's P. O. V

Brooks: *wakes up* ... 

I woke up pretty great. As well I slept pretty well last night. Even though the thing that happened yesterday still kinda haunts me.

Brooks: Good morning world! *gets up from bed*

I looked at the clock, it was 8:00 AM. Pretty early if I say so myself.

Brooks: Not bad! But I gotta get my face washed first. *goes into his bathroom*

After his morning shower...

Brooks: *goes out of his bathroom* Okay. I'm good, I've washed, what time is it? Ah, 8:30. The news channel is still on. Let me get the TV on... *tries to find the remote*

I tried to find it, and once more, and one more until I got pretty impatient. Where did I put it? Thinking about it, I hadn't really used the TV much. Welp, my problem for this morning.

Brooks: There we go!

Yay, I got it. It was in the weapon case. I don't remember putting it in there, hmm, someone has been in my room? No, maybe I'm just a forgetful guy. Goes either way i guess.

Brooks:*turns on the TV* ...

Reporter: Yesterday in Inkopolis Plaza was a crazy one, some sort of robbery of the Zapfish or should I say the "Little" Zapfish was done yesterday by unknown Inklings as of now but the Police will try to find or find witnesses to help further the investigation. 

Brooks: *sighs* As I expected... Oh, we need to take it back quickly.

Reporter: And to our next program, it's sh- 

I turned off the Television and stood up from my bed. Time for breakfast.

In the living room...

I opened the door. Expecting Cross right there to cook some kind of breakfast like we always do. But he was not there. He was sitting on the couch.