A Special Christmas.

"Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animals..."

==============

December 24, 21XX... 7:00 AM in the morning...

Brooks's P. O. V

Brooks: Morning...

Oh, boy... It's Christmas... The time of the year where people are just jumping up in the air just to get taller... Don't ask me where I got that okay? I just heard it from some Inklings out there...

Brooks *goes to the bathroom* ... 

Then as I go to the bathroom, someone knocks on my door... 

Brooks:*looks at the door* Who's that? 

The voice... Is... Nikki?

Nikki: Hey! Are you awake?

Brooks: Couldn't you tell? 

Nikki: I didn't want sass in the response, Brooks...

Brooks: Okay, fine. The door is unlocked you can go in. I'll just get showered. *gets clothes*

Then Nikki came into the room wearing... Festive stuff? Okay? But I grabbed my clothes and my towel and went straight into the bathroom... 

13 minutes later...

Brooks: *goes out of the bathroom, completely changed*

Nikki: Are you supposed to wear Christmas stuff? *sitting on Brooks bed* 

Brooks: What do I care? I can celebrate Christmas without going all-out.

Nikki: But that's a bummer. I and Glen are wearing Christmas clothes.

Brooks: *sighs* Then I wonder what the other Inklings are gonna wear... I'll guess, 30% including you and Glen are wearing clothes like that, the rest will just celebrate without that... 

Nikki: Fine. You have a point. But these clothes will just go unused. So I have to use them once right?

Brooks: Okay, okay. Me and Cross got "Holiday Pay". I'll tell Cross later that we use the money to buy us food for the night...

Nikki: *nods* ...

Brooks: Cross and I are going to the wet market. And probably the place called... Mako Mart? 

Nikki: Isn't that a map for Turf War?

Brooks: Yes, I know, but it's can be accessible to buy some stuff. 

Nikki: Okay. But can we join? 

Brooks: Cross will decide. *scratches his head* Okay, I'll go to the living room. *starts walking to the living room*

In the living room...

Brooks: Cross? You here?

Then I saw Cross was sitting on the couch watching TV...

Brooks: *sees Cross* Oh, hey bro. 

Cross: Waddup bro. Good morning by the way. 

Brooks: Likewise, but Cross I have something to tell you.

Cross: What is it?

Brooks: *sits in a chair* Since we got our "Holiday Pay" right? 

Cross: Yeah, what's the deal with that?