Not Sorry

Rewritten as of 25OCT19

Sakura's POV

It was the next day before something had actually happened.

It started when a squirrel ran towards one of my traps, I had thrown a kunai at it to keep it from setting it off. Not only that but I could clearly see the paper bomb that was attached to it's back.

Someone was out there. That I'm sure of. But I can't go looking for them and leave my teammates behind. They'll show up when they want to.

I closed my eyes and spread out my chakra to see if I could pinpoint their location, they weren't that far, maybe just a half mile from our current location, but they weren't moving any closer. What are they waiting on?

They might be waiting on you to let your guard down again. If it was them who sent the squirrel then they must also know that you sent it away and are on high alert.

Probably, that actually makes sense. What should I do if they come, Senbonzakura?

We fight them of course. There are a few other techniques I would love to show you, and now would be a perfect opportunity to test them out. As soon as you opened the scroll and became my master, you developed another source of energy, called reishi, otherwise known as spirit particles. It's my source of power, just how chakra is yours. Now that you have this energy as well, you should be able to perform spells known as Kido.

Kido? What kind of technique is it?

Kido is a loose term, just like Jutsu. There are multiple kinds. For example, a type of Kido is called Bakudo. Bakudo spells are Defensive, Communication, Binding, Tracking, and Sealing spells. And Hado spells are Offensive and Destruction spells.

So what is it that you want to teach me?

Hado, particularly the 31st spell, called Shakkaho. To perform this spell you must recite an incantation.

What is it?

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bares the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado number 31, Shakkaho!" After saying the incantation followed by the spell, a red cannon of fire will shoot forth from your hand.

A what? A red fire cannon?

Yes, normally I wouldn't suggest this right away but you have an incredible control over your chakra, which I'm positive will transfer to your reishi as well. And with a mind like yours, I'm also certain that you've memorized the incantation as well, haven't you?

Of course.

Another one is a binding spell called Sai. Bakudo spell number one. It can be used on one individual or on a group...

I listened as Senbonzakura continued to tell me the spells and their incantations. He told me some that may be more difficult and may require more training and other spells that I should be able to use without to much practice or even any at all.

It was a few hours later when the other ninja made their move again.

Incoming Blossom, they've made their move now.

I know, believe me, I'm ready.

After seeing who was really under the face of the grass ninja I froze not knowing what to do, and just stood there as he bit Sasuke in the neck. They had taught us in the academy about some of the most notorious S-ranked criminals to come out of our village, Orochimaru being number one on that list. There was no mistaking those yellow eyes for anyone else, it was really him.