• VII •

GUY CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CALLED WHEN I KISSED THE TEACHER!!

🦋SEVEN 🦋

Ava bite her nails nervously as she sat on her couch looking at the blank tv anticipating Grayson's arrival.

Ever since he sent that text an two hours ago, Ava hasn't been in the right state of mind.

Wren just left with their dad twenty minutes ago meaning that Grayson would be here in ten minutes, something that she couldn't help but freak out about.

A knock on her door broke her out of her trance. She looked at the door with wide eyes.

He's early. Way too early. She freaked out as she stood up and walked to the door.

She ran her hand down her pants trying to straighten her clothing before throwing the door open with a smile.

"Grayson, hey what's up?" She asks opening the door wider as he gives her a short smile stepping inside.

"Nothing, I wanna talk though. It's really important." He says making Ava nod her head.

"Of course. Do you want any hot chocolate?" She asks closing the door as he walks to the couch.

Grayson shook his head taking a seat on the black leather couch. Ava sighs and slowly walks over to him trying to take as much time as she could before sitting down on the other side of the couch.

The two don't say anything as they just sat in silence. Ava brought her legs up to the couch, her chin resting on her knees as she watches Grayson fold his hands on his lap and bounce his leg up in down.

"Are you nervous?" Ava whispers causing Grayson to freeze before shaking his head and continuing to bounce his leg up and down.

"I'm just thinking on how I should put this." He whispers mostly to himself.

Ava nods her head watching him from a distance. His blonde hair was a mess from the wind and his blue eyes showed so many emotions that it was driving Ava crazy because she didn't know what they all meant.

"What's wrong? Did you get in a fight with Corey?"

Grayson shook his head and leaned back into the couch a sigh escaping his lips. "No, it's actually not about Corey."

Ava nodded her head as Grayson opens his eyes and turns his head to her giving her a smile. "Ava, I can't help but to think about the night at the party."