XXXII

Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

The schools library was quite that March afternoon, the only sound coming from the rain outside that was lightly tapping on the roof and windows. It's been a week since the baby and Ava just turned eight months pregnant. Her due date was slowly approaching and each passing day excitement swelled inside of her at the thought of being able to finally hold her baby girl. 

Her and Grayson still couldn't decide what they were going to do with the living arrangements which they needed to figure it out before April 20th, which was her due date. Grayson brought up the fact of just moving all in general and into a new apartment together but Ava didn't feel like moving especially so close to her due date but at the same time she wanted to get everything situated first.

They both decided that they would sit down and talk about that tonight when Grayson got back from his last class and in the meantime, Ava was currently in the library studying for her final exam in one of her classes while she waited.

Ava brought the cup of pebbled ice up to her mouth allowing some to enter her mouth. She flipped the page of her textbook while the other hand went to the left side of her stomach where she felt a kick. Smiling, she rubs that spot earning another kick.

Usually Arya was more active at night when Ava was trying to get some sleep but for some reason she was being active right now which Ava wasn't complaint, hopefully with Arya being active right now in the middle of the day she would be able to get some sleep tonight and not have to worry about falling asleep in the middle of her test tomorrow.

"Hey, Ava!"

Ava looks up from her textbook her eyes landing on Sarah, a girl from her history class. Sarah had on a simple yellow sun dress with her red hair curled. She had a simple smile on her face as she cradled a book to her chest.

"Hey, Sarah! How are you?" Ava asked putting a pencil to save her page as she shuts her textbook allowing her attention to fully go to Sarah.

"I'm good, you look wonderful, how far along are you?" She asked taking the empty chair across from her taking a seat.

"Eight months today." She softly smiled.

Sarah awes as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. The two girls sat down talking for a good minute before Sarah had to excuse herself and get back to her apartment before her poodle destroyed the house for her being gone so long.

After the girl left Ava got up from her chair stretching her arms above her head and released a sigh when she felt her back pop. As much as Ava enjoyed being pregnant, she wanted this baby to be out so she could move around more and sleep the way she liked.