• XXI •

TWENTY-ONE

TWENTY-ONE

"Hey Ava can I ask you something." Grayson asked from beside her eating his frozen yogurt from yogurtland.

"Hmm?" Ava hummed in response her attention on the pregnancy book infront of her.

"Can I be the papi to your seed?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows at her. That comment drags Ava's attention away from her book and over towards Grayson who was wiggling his eyebrows still. As the words processed in her head, Grayson let's out a bark of laughter as he shakes his head at her shocked state.

Blushing, Ava shook her head muttering for him to quit. It's been almost three days since they had the meeting with the Dean of the school and even though they took the message down from what Corey posted, it didn't stop others posting their opinions on the matter. Some were nice and were actually congratulating Grayson and Ava for their future child but others weren't so nice and were sticking with the same thing Corey said, which was abortion and boyfriend stealer.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to see you smile." Grayson laughed pushing his empty bowl infront of him. "Have you learned anything interesting?"

Ava nodded her head taking a bite out of the strawberry burst balls. "Yeah, did you know that our baby is starting to form finger nails and hair is barely starting to sprout?"

Grayson looked at Ava in horror as he looked down at her small baby bump that was barely noticable. "Is he hurting himself? Like scratching or poking his eyes?"

Ava laughed shaking her head. "No, but what makes you so sure we are having a boy?"

"I just have that instinct I guess." Grayson replied shrugging his shoulders. "What about you? What do you want?"

"I wouldn't mind to have a boy, but I really want to have a girl. I like the idea of doing her hair and teaching her how to do her make-up." Ava said sighing happily as she thought about her future child. "Be there for her after her first break-up."

"If any male hurts my daughter's heart I'll fuck them up." Grayson mutters fisting his hands as he glared at the scene that was playing in his head. Ava laughed and shook her head loving that Grayson was slowly starting to come around the fact that he was going to be a father, it maybe in six months, but the little progress that he's shown from only knowing for a month shows his true colors.

"What about if we have a son? He could break a girls heart." Ava pointed out shutting her book close already forgetting where she was due to Grayson being a distraction.

"He won't break a girls heart because his mother and I will make him the best gentleman we can." Grayson  said sending her a wink to which she rolled her eyes with a smile.

Though the feelings have not faded away, Ava's learned to control them by reminding herself that they were just friends raising a baby together, besides she sort of had feelings for Chris but she didn't think it was going to go anywhere especially when she was pregnant with another man's baby and didn't want Chris to be thrown into her drama just because he has some sort of relationship with her. She was fine with staying friends with Chris for now and maybe after the baby is born and it's been a couple of years, if they both have feelings for each other maybe they'll persue a relationship but right now Ava just wants friends.

"Do you have any names you like?" Ava asked Grayson trying to direct her attention away from her situation with Chris and back towards the present and not the future.

"For a boy, I've always wanted to name my son Jace or Reese." He said playing with the spoon that was in his bowl. Ava smiled, liking both of the names that he said with the last one reminding her of Malcolm in the middle, one of her favorite shows while growing up.

"I like those, for a boy I'd like Rhysand or Landon." Ava said a smile growing on her face. "What about girl names?"

Grayson purses his lips in thought, his eyes narrowing a little as he started to think of girl names he liked or thought were okay. "Alissa or Brinley."

Ava nodded her head, liking Alissa a lot but not so sure about Brinley. Brinley was a pretty name but she felt it was used too much and wanted a name that was unique or you didn't think of too much. She really likes the unisex names like Bradley and Sawyer. But she didn't know which ones she liked the most.

"How do you feel about Bradley or Sawyer?" She asks tilting her head to the side to pop her neck. Grayson narrows his eyes once more, something Ava learned that he did while in thought.

"Like for boys or girls?"

"Both."

Grayson nodded his head slowly with a smile growing on his face. "I really like Bradley for both. It's unique for a girl name and for both we could use Sawyer as the middle name."

Ava smiled on that. "So are you okay with naming our child Bradley until we find either the gender or a different name?"

"As long as it makes us both happy and we agree together I'm alright with it." Grayson said with a smile. "Speaking of genders, is Dylan and Wren really wanting to throw a gender reveal?"

Ava laughs nodding her head as she remembered when she gave them the news yesterday about Grayson agreeing to do a gender reveal party as long as they didn't have to do anything and Wren and Dylan had to. Dylan was so thrilled that he had Johnny stop and pick Wren up from school three hours early just so that they could find the perfect bakery to make the cake.

Ava was glad she didn't have to plan anything for this party, but she knew that once they find the gender out both Dylan and Wren will be all over Grayson and hers ass to start picking decorations out for the baby shower. She knew that Wren and Dylan were going to be great aunt and uncles once her baby was born yet she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed when they pushed her to help pick out unisex clothes and equipment. There was so much she could take right now and with Wren and Dylan always pushing her to buy things already and with everything going on on social media, Ava just wanted to take a break of being pregnant and take moment for herself.

"You okay?" Grayson asked popping Ava away from her thoughts and back into the present. Ava smiled nodding her head and put her right hand under her chin.

"So did we decide on a name?" She asked her smile growing from the words she heard Grayson speak.

"Yep, Bradley Sawyer Knight."

Word Count: 1284

Guys! I'll be posting the first two chapters of my new book, Midnight Desire probably tomorrow or Wednesday so keep that in mind if you want to read it!

On my update for this book tomorrow I'll post a little sneak peek!

Let's just say it's a werewolf arrange marriage between mates but one is the king and the other is either going to be a hunter or half vampire half human.. Idk you choose.

Hunter

Or

Half human half vampire

But Zac Efron and Dianna Agron are the actors for the main characters here is a preview of the cover!! Beautifully created by spiderbruh-