• XVIII •

Goal: 15 comments and votes

EIGHTEEN

Attention all NYU students! It has come to my attention that some people can't follow certain rules of girlcode. Our turly, loveable student, Ava Johnson, who many of you might know as the who lost her boyfriend to suicide last year  and is nice to anyone who she comes upon is PREGNANT  with yours turly Grayson Knight's baby. Yep you read it right! Grayson Knight, not only her dead boyfriends best friend, but her BEST FRIENDS  BOYFRIEND, aka me! Now what does everyone have to say? Should the baby live?

Annabelle Carter: Oh my god! What a slut! You should definitely kick her ass Corey and kill that basterd of a child!

Corey Michaels: @Annabelle Carter Honey I plan on doing more than just kicking Ava's ass

Elizabeth Montgomery: Oml I love babies! Congratulations Grayson and Ava you two will make a lovely baby!!

Dylan Morris: I agree with @Elizabeth Montgomery Ava and Grayson  will make a beautiful baby. @Corey Michaels you're  just being fucking petty and showing your true colors. You're  an ugly person not only on the outside but in the inside as well. You just proved that by posting a post just like this and commenting the shit that you are, you guys who are commenting this shit are fucked up as well because you're not only taking out unnecessary drama towards Grayson and Ava who have to deal with so much more than any of your sorry asses do, but you're taking it out on an innocent baby. You all need to stop being so judgemental on people you don't even know and focus on your own god damn self you pieces of shit.

Grayson Knight:I couldn't say it any better @Dyaln Morris you're a true friend towards Ava and I'm so fucking glad I did what I did because what he said is all true Corey, not only the petty part but also the ugliness.