• XX •

TWENTY

TWENTY

"You are three months pregnant Ava, have you gotten anything for the baby yet?" Wren asks poking her tongue out of her mouth as she paints Dylan's nails a silver color. Ava shook her head putting her own nail polish color away.

"No, I wanted to know the gender first before I buy anything." She replies blowing on her navy blue nails.

"You can buy unisex until you know the gender and you can buy a grib. Just get a dark brown color those are really popular and work with both boys and girls." Dylan says with his eyes strained on Wren as she painted his nails.

Ava doesn't say anything but looks down at her nails. It wasn't that she didn't want to buy any of those things because she does, lately when ever she goes shopping she's been finding herself in the baby section. All the little cute clothes that were meant for them always puts a smile on Ava's face and it's weird knowing that those tiny clothes are the same size that Ava used to fit in and it scared her knowing that she was going to be buying those things sooner than she espected.

"Why don't we go today? We don't have to buy anything just yet but we can look around." Wren suggests putting the lid back on the nail polish. "You can even get a book about pregnancy or a book with baby names."

Ava shrugs her shoulders as she blows on her nails. She's wanted to read more about her pregnancy and see the things that happen during some pregnancies and getting ideas for names would be helpful because it beats having to come up with her own.

"Okay, but I don't want to leave Grayson out so if we do buy something let's keep it low. I want him to be able to help me pick out the swing and crib."

Wren and Dylan smile at that and nod. If it meant that the two could go baby shopping then they were fine with whatever Ava wanted.

"Perfect, go change and we'll be waiting." Wren gets up from the couch, dragging her sister along with her as she walks her to her room. She shuts the door and walks over to Dylan who was tapping away on his phone.

"So is the plan still on?" Wren asks snatching his phone away. Dylan pouts and nods his head.

"Yes, we'll try and convince her into letting us throw a gender reveal and baby shower." He says with his hand stretched put. "Now can I please have my phone back? I'm trying to catfish tinder daddy's."

"But I thought you had a boyfriend." Wren said staring at the boy in confusion.

"I do, but we're both in on it. We're getting revenge on my brother."

Wren shakes her head not wanting to know anymore details. Ava walks back out into the living room, her clothing changed from her sweat pants and hoodie to a white laced blouse that showed her little bump and black skinny jeans. Her ankle boots were also white and her hair was in a ponytail with some hair out to hug her face.