IMPORTANT

Hey guys, 

Down below are twenty names that I really liked which I think should be the name for Ava and Grayson's baby. Also, there will be a plot intro of the new pregnancy book that I'll be writing which will be placed into two parts so make sure to check that out! I will be posting that book after I finish writing this one which is called Undoubtedly Yours.

~ Ava's Names~

Kylie

Elena

Kennedy

Brayden

Sawyer

Brinley

Emma

Emily

Everlyn

Feyre

~ Grayson's Names~

Maddison

Abigail

Alexis

Cara

Aria

Sydney

Morgan

Zoey

Kaycee

Kaylee

NOW THE NEW BOOK, INTRO OF UNDOUBTEDLY YOURS.

  Trinity Winters thought she had everything in life that she could ask for. She came from a rich family, yet she wasn't one of those snobby brats that most rich kids are. Instead, she was pure, kind, sweet, but most importantly accepting. With hair of sunshine gold and lips of a red rose, Trinity brought beauty wherever she went. Even catching the wondering eyes of Landon Knight, who happened to be her best friends brother and captain of the football team.

Landon Knight lived the life that guys would always ask for. Girls threw themselves at him, captain of the football team and a full ride to UCLA for football. But when the end of his high school career is done, Landon packs up his things and moves to California for college leaving to the one person he said he'd never leave, Trinity Winters.

Heartbroken, Trinity tries the best she could to move on from Landon Knight, the boy of her dreams but there was one thing holding her back.

Trinity was pregnant.