• XII •

Guys I'm letting my sister write a book on my page, so it'd mean a lot if you checked it out! Chapter one is already out and the book is called, How To Be A Heartbreaker!!

🦋 TWELVE 🦋

Ava stood awkwardly next to Chris, his hand holding onto hers as they both stared at Grayson who was still glaring at them.

"Grayson, what are you doing here?" Ava asks tearing her hand away from Chris folding her arms together.

"I came to talk to you, but obviously you were out." Grayson said not tearing his gaze away from Chris who was looking at him in confusion. 

"So you let yourself into my own home?" Ava asks slowly growing irritated that Grayson wouldn't look at her when they were talking but looking at Chris.

"You gave Corey and I a spare key for when you're on vacation and need to water the plants."

Ava sighs and looks over at Chris and gives him an apologetic smile. "Hey, I'm sorry about tonight, I'll call you later?"

Chris snaps his eyes towards Ava and gives her a smile and nods his head. He gives her a hug before giving Grayson one last glance before walking towards his apartment. Ava waits until he's around the corner before snapping her eyes towards Grayson shooting him a glare.

"What the hell do you want Grayson?"

"I told you, I want to talk to you." Grayson shrugged his shoulders leaning against the door frame.

"You had the chance to talk when you found out Grayson. Instead you stormed of like a child." Ava spat pushing past him and into the apartment.

She hung her jacket up, kicking her heels off and walks over to the couch throwing herself onto it. Grayson shuts the door behind him as he walks over to the other couch taking a seat and looking at Ava without saying anything.

"I had the right to react the way I did Ava. I'm sure you'd react the same way." Grayson said shaking his head as he crossed his arms across his lap.

"My reaction was tears Grayson. Unlike you I couldn't walk away because this baby is growing inside of me." Ava spat grabbing one of her pillows and hugging it to her chest.

She wanted to cry. Want to cry because Grayson is over here being a jackass and being pissed over something that he should take responsibility out of.

"You could have gotten an abortion Ava, hell you still could! We could leave right now and forget that this ever even happened!" Grayson yelled standing up from the couch throwing his hands in the air.

Ava gasps, staring at Grayson with wide eyes. Her hands instantly go towards her stomach, a glare shooting towards him as he runs his hands through his blonde hair.