• VIII •

🦋  EIGHT 🦋

🦋  EIGHT 🦋

Ava stared at the paper bag her words stuck and lost in her throat as Grayson just raised his eyebrow at her.

Maybe he didn't look in the bag? It's still closed sort of. Ava thought as Grayson took a step closer his face holding an expression that Ava couldn't tell.

"Ava, what is in the bag?" Grayson said throwing the bag on the couch causing Ava to flinch as all the things that were in it to fall out.

Ava gasps, closing her eyes. Great. If he didn't open it before he is bound to know now.

"Grayson I can explain." Ava said opening her eyes only to see a angry Grayson.

"Explain? What is there to explain Ava?" He said throwing his hands in the air. "That you're pregnant and weren't going to tell me?"

"I was going to tell you." Ava whispers shaking her head which earned a scoff on Grayson's behalf.

"Bullshit! When? After you fucking gave birth or when my child would be five!"

"After I figured out what I was going to do!" Ava shouts making Grayson shake his head and cross his arms over my chest.

"Ava you're a fucking bitch! You weren't going to tell me because if you were I'd already know by now!"

Ava shook her head her vision going blurry as the tears that were filling up her eyes were beginning to fall down her face.

"I honestly only found out awhile ago Grayson. I was going to tell you I just didn't know how." Ava said as Grayson scoffs.

"You only did this because you're jealous of Corey aren't you?" Grayson said making Ava freeze as she looked up at him in disbelief.

"Jealous?" Grayson nods his head making it Ava's turn to scoff in disbelief. "You don't know shit Grayson."

"Really? Corey told me about your little crush on me Ava, I even bet it was apart of your plan to get pregnant!"

Ava shook her head and this time not in hurt or defense. Instead it was out of anger.

How could she possibly plan a pregnancy without consulting on the other? If she wanted a planned pregnancy she'd make one wit her husband, not her best friends boyfriend.

"Get out." Ava spat as Grayson shook his head.

"No, we are going to talk about what you're doing with that thing." He said making Ava clench her hands into a fist.

"I said get out Grayson. I'm not going to be accused of something that I didn't do." She spat standing up from her couch.

Grayson's eyes trail down to her flat stomach, his eyes lingering for a second before snapping his eyes back to Ava's angry ones.