Friends?

-Jeff the Killer-
You couldn't stop thinking about Jeff after he saved you from your bully's you were grateful that he did because who knows what could have happened if he didn't? You sighed as laid down in bed. Suddenly your bedroom window opened and Jeff climbed through "Jeff?" You asked confused "(Y/N)?" He looked equally confused to see you. "What are you doing here?" You then noticed the knife in his hand. He noticed this and put the knife in his pocket "I didn't know you lived here. Wanna watch a movie?" You nodded and the both of you spent all night watching movies.

-BEN Drowned-
It's been a week since you've meet BEN and you couldn't help but think when you were going to see him. Your parents were gone for the day so you were home by yourself which you were thankful for. You decide to play GTA 5 as you were playing BEN popped out of the TV. You screamed and throw your controller at him. He caught it and smirked "you gotta stop doing that" you glared at him "you gotta stop scaring me." He chuckled and handed you your controller then grabbed him one. You ended up going playing games all night with him.

-Eyeless Jack-
You had just go home from a long day at school. You walked into your kitchen and nearly screamed at the person sitting at the table it was the same man from the other night. "Don't be scared (Y/N) I'm not going to hurt you" you slowly approached him "what are you doing here?" He chuckled "I'm just avoiding my home right now" you looked at him confused "but why come here?" He shrugged his shoulders and got up heading to the living room. " you're different smarter from most people you gave me a scare the other night" he started watching TV and patted the seat next to him. You sat down next to him and watched tv. By the end of the night, the two of you were friends.

-Laughing Jack-
You were avoiding going home when you stumbled upon the carnival you were at yesterday. You decide to go in and walk around. A sudden Voice made you stop "back so soon?" You turned around facing him and shrugged your shoulders. "It beats going home" you simply said. LJ grind "why don't we play some games?" And that's what you two did for the rest of the day. By nighttime, the two of you had become good friends and you promised to visit whenever you could.