Laughing Jack Spaiceal

Trigger warning

-(Y/n)-
   I slowly walked home knowing that my brother was going to be there. I sighed opening the door "look who's home~" I could tell he was drunk. Grate... "please leave me alone.." he chuckled "no can do sis" he got up and walked over to me I was terrified I couldn't move. Troy chuckled darkly "you know if it wasn't for you I'd still have Mom and Dad. But nooo you had to go and screw it up!" After he had said that he hit me causing me to fall. He then started to kick me repeatedly I manage to roll over and get up. Quickly I head to my room with Troy right behind me. 

I get to my room and slammed the door shut I pressed my back to it trying to keep it shut. "(Y/n) open the door!" Tears started to stream down my face he has to go away eventually...right?

I had spoken too soon Troy had managed to open the door and was currently taking off his belt...

-LJ-
I was thinking of ways to make up our arrangement with (Y/n) when the perfect idea came to my mind. I'll take her out to her favorite restaurant! With that in mind I rush off to her house but I feel like I'm forgetting something...

As I was getting closer to her house I bumped into someone causing them to almost fall over. "What the hell LJ!?!" I then realized it was Jeff who I ran into "sorry Jeff I have to get to my girlfriend (Y/n)s house fast." I then proceeded to run to (Y/n)s house when Jeff yelled: "you know you can just teleport there right?" I stopped "I'm an idiot" I mumbled. I then teleported to (Y/n)s house.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing (Y/n) was screaming as what I'm guessing was her brother beating her. She was all bloody and had cuts and bruises up and down her body...I'm going to kill him. I sprung at him putting my claws inches from his neck. "Get the hell of me freak!" I chuckled darkly "all around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel the monkey thought it 'twas all good fun...POP goes the weasel." With that I shove my claws in his throat he starts to cough up blood and the life slowly drains from his eyes. I couldn't help but   Smirk I killed a monster look at me be a hero hehe~. I looked over at (Y/n) and noticed she was unconscious I quickly take her to the mansion hoping Doctor Smile can help.

"You know how I feel about humans Laughing Jack but since she is your girlfriend I will let her stay at the mansion as long as she doesn't cause any trouble." I agreed with Slenderman and went to see (Y/n).  I entered the room she was in and she lightly smiled at me. "Why didn't you tell me gumdrop?" Her smile faded "I'm sorry Jack I was scared of him. I should have told you I know I should have I was just scared." She started to cry and I hugged her "it's alright (Y/n) but I wouldn't have let him hurt you anymore and I'm sorry too I was a jerk to you earlier could you forgive me?" She nodded her head "yes Jack I forgive you" we leaned in for a kiss when Ticci-Toby came in the door. "Have you seen KC?" I blinked and started at him in confusion "who's KC  Toby?" Toby looked at me for a moment "oh wait I'm in the wrong book...well by LJ" Toby waved then shut the door "what?" I shook my head "it's best not to question Toby" (Y/n) giggled and kissed me.