A better day? Part 3 of 4

||Jeff, EJ, LJ, BEN||
Wow, I have a little over 5k reads thank you so much!!! Also sorry for the delay! You might wanna reread the previous chapters!

-Jeff The Killer-
Several hours had passed before you finally woke up to a kiss on your forehead. Slowly you opened your eyes trying to savor the last moment before you had to face the outside world again. "I don't wanna get up..." you wined at Jeff who chuckled in response "you don't have too... because I've prepared the room for today so we don't have to leave!"

become more aware of your surroundings at his words you quickly looked around the room in awe. In the few hours that you were asleep Jeff had managed to get a lot of your favorite comfort food, a large blanket in hand the bear he got you earlier was sitting on a chair next to the door, and he had several of your favorite board games, card games and, movies laying on the bedside tables. "I figured we could spend today in here whatever you wanna do. We've got movies or I could go put on some music if you'd prefer."

Smiling up at your forever smiling boyfriend you happily pulled him to you and kissed him. "Thank you, Jeff." Of course, you might always have the stupid panic disorder/anxiety but being with Jeff makes it so much easier.

-BEN Drowned-
You were a little annoyed, to say the least, because after waking up BEN was nowhere to be found. As you looked for him you tried to ask the pastas you saw where he was but they always ran the other direction claiming slender or someone else needed them.

Finally giving up and returning to your room you muttered sadly "I just want this day to end...BEN where are you..?"

"Turn around."

Quick you turned to his voice and gasped he was dressed up nicely and had a single (Favorite flower) in his hand. "Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up I was planning a surprise for you, and it's ready right now in the backyard."

Smiling you took the flower in one hand and BENs hand in the other than rather quickly walked out the door and down the stairs to the back yard.

BEN had set up a projector showing the menu of your favorite movie along with a picnic under the stars.

"Wow BEN thank you!"
He only smiled pleased that he was able to make your day better.

-Eyeless Jack-
"(Y/n) I have something that might cheer you up!" Is what EJ told you about ten minutes ago before dragging you away from your book and leading you down to the basement where the CEO of the studio that ran your favorite show was tied up to a chair.

Cutting forward 10 minutes you were still a little shocked that he was there. "Now Thanks to Dark link I was able to read the scripts of a few of the new shows coming out and they sound terrible. So why in the hell take away the show that's making your studio gain attention and replace it with shitty shows?" EJ hissed at the man. 

"Look, It's up to my assistant to approve of the shows, not me! So let me go!" After Rolling your eyes you punched him square on the nose causing it to bleed "now if you don't want any more harm to come your way I suggest that you shred the other scripts and bring back (favorite show)." The CEO quickly agreed so he could be let go.

"Oh and if I find out that you went to the police or anyone about this encounter, that punch would fell like a simple tap compared to what I'll do" EJ added.

And soon (favorite show) was back on again

-Laughing Jack-
You had been in the closet for several hours now only hoping that someone would need something out of the closet soon.

Sadly this wasn't the first time you were locked in a room/closet your older brother had done this several times after your parents had left. He had stopped after you needing to go to the hospital several times because you were severely dehydrated.

So not wanting to raise suspicion on what he did to you he took to just name-calling and hitting were makeup could easily cover it. "Please someone come help me soon..."

LJ was being to get really worried because he had been looking for you for a couple of hours now. LJ knew you were at least within the woods because Slender said you had never left his woods. He was about to call on a full search party for the woods in case you had gotten hurt. The possibility of you being hurt caused LJ to stop in his tracks completely imagining you laying on the forest floor passed out covered in blood or maybe kidnapped again? He'd tear Zalgo to shreds if he ever thought about touching you again.

LJ knew he was probably overreacting so to calm down he decided to take some of your candy from your stash that he pretended to not know about.

Going down to the basement and opening the closet door that oddly locked from the inside he gasped. You were sitting on the floor half-asleep with nearly all the candy gone. "(Y/n)?!? I've been looking for you for hours!"

Jut hearing LJs voice caused you to become wide awake and launch yourself at him "freedom!" You were overly enthusiastic about being freed and LJ was ever so slightly confused. 

After calming down slightly you explained to him what had happened.