Where is (Y/n)? His POV

The mansion
   SlenderMan was sipping his coffee while
working on some paperwork. It was strangely silent throughout the mansion. "The others are probably out with there Girlfriends." Slender thought. He 'smiled' at finally having some peace in the mansion full of killers.

  Sadly that peace was interrupted when Jeff, BEN, EJ, LJ, Jason, and the proxies burst through his office door. They all looked pissed and started talking at once. "SILENCE! Now, what is the meaning of this!"  The pastas looked at each other and Jeff stepped up. "Well...."

-Jeff-
I was rushing to (Y/n) house. I had stupidly fell asleep waiting for the time to pick her up. Finally arriving at her door I knocked and waited for her to answer. A couple of minutes passed and there was no answer. Opening the door which was unlocked I began to worry. Why was the door unlocked? "(Y/n)?" As I interned the living room I saw a piece of paper on the floor. She probably left me a note or something. Quickly I picked it up.
  I have (Y/n) along with the other girlfriends If you or the others want your girlfriends back then let me have control over the mansion. -Z
  My blood boiled as I read the letter. That piece of shit was going to pay for taking (Y/n) away!
—————————————————————
(For the purpose of you not having to reread and for me to type the same thing for the next 7 scenarios all the notes will say the same thing and it'll only be in this scenario of what the note says.)
————————————————————
-BEN-
I was getting frustrated. No frustrated is an understatement. I could not get into (y/n)s house! It's like someone cut off all of her electricity. Grumbling I went through her next door neighbors TV. Luckily no one was home, at least that's what I thought until I was hit in the head with a cane. Several times. "Get out of my house! I don't want any Girl Scout cookies" I looked at the old lady in complete confusion, I was not a Girl Scout. Before she could hit me again I managed to run out the door. Opening the door to (Y/n)s house I was greeted with darkness. "(Y/n)?" I got no answer. I spotted a note with the little light that was seeping through the window. Picking up the note I quickly read through it. I was outraged. Someone has (Y/n). Electricity started to spark through me causing the lights to flicker on and off. "They really shouldn't have done that" I said as I jumped through the TV heading to Slender mansion.

-EJ-
I was on my way to (y/n)s house. Something felt off and I had to see her. As I saw her house my 'eyes' widened. There was smoke coming out of the windows. Rushing inside I saw that her stove was on fire. Quickly I managed to put it out. "(Y/n)?" No answer. Surely she wouldn't leave the house with something in the oven. Right? As I looked around for her I spotted a note on the fridge. I crumbled the note up in rage after I read it. "That son of a bitch! I'll kill him."

-LJ-
(Y/n) should be back by now. She's been gone for over two hours. What if she got lost in the woods? She couldn't have could she? Shaking my head I decided to walk to the candy shop myself hopefully I'll find her on the way there or at the shop.

Hmm, I haven't seen her yet and I'm almost out of the woods! Where could she be? "(Y/n)!" I frowned looking around. I raised my eyebrow when I spotted a boot. "What the..." I walked closer and to my surprise, I saw Jason. "...Hell? Jason!" Why was he here? "Jason! Wake up!" He didn't move...hmm I know what would wake him up! Hehehe~

-Jason-
I was awoken by water being poured on me. Great... "what the hell LJ!" The clown Erupted in laughter as I rolled my eyes. "Have you seen (LJs/Gf/name)?" LJ asked as he finally stoped laughing. My eyes widened as I looked around "(Y/n)! Shit! (Y/n)! LJ did (Y/n) make it to the mansion?" LJ looked absolutely confused "no I haven't seen her since the other day" Fuck! "LJ I told (y/n) to run to the mansion after you're girlfriend was kidnapped." LJ froze for a moment at my words before a sinister smirk was plastered on his face. "Who would dare take my gumdrop away from me?" I could tell LJ was pissed and it was kinda scary. He's one of the strongest pastas after all so him being angry can lead to a massacre. "Most likely the same guy that toke (y/n) from me. Zalgo." LJ froze fear flashing through his eyes. "We need Slender!" LJ said before rushing to the mansion. "Wait for me!"

-Toby-
(Y/n)s gonna be so mad! I'm sooo late! If it wasn't for Slender sending me on a mission that Masky had to save me from because fangirls tried to kidnap me, then I would probably be on time! When I managed to make it to the park I didn't see (y/n) anywhere. maybe she left because I was taking so long? No I'm not that late...am I? Maybe she went to the bathroom or something...sighing I went to the swings. Strange, I saw a note that said my name on it. Maybe (y/n) left it for me? Once I read it I dropped it in shock. Anger soon took over me as I headed to the mansion if I wanted (y/n) back I was going to need help. And I'm pretty sure that the other pastas where heading to the mansion for the same reason.

-Masky-
Crap (y/n) is going to be pissed! If it wasn't for Toby I'd be on time. Hopefully she'll understand and hasn't started the movies without me! We had planned to watch them together to prepare for Avengers Endgame. When I arrived at her house I noticed the door unlocked. Shrugging I opened the door and walked into the living room. On the tv was the first Iron man menu screen at lest she hasn't started with out me. "(Y/n)?" She didn't answer that's odd. Looking around I saw a note, picking it up I read it. I was out the door in seconds heading to Slender mansion. I was going to get (y/n) back even if it killed me.

-Hoodie-
I smiled as I arrived at (y/n)s house. I was just 20 minutes late but at lest I wasn't an over an hour late like Masky was after we had to save Toby. Opening the door and walking in I didn't see (y/n) anywhere. "Hello?" No answer. "(Y/n)?" Again no answer. I began to look around her house.  No one was home. When I went back to the living room I noticed a note on the floor. After I read the note I not thinking jumped out the window. Slender mansion here I come.

Back at the mansion
"...then I ran straight here." Hoody finished. "I cannot risk Zalgo taking control of the Mansion he would cause a wide spread massacre leading to the discovery of all of us actually existing. I will help you get to the underworld but I'll have to stay here to prevent Zalgo from taking over." All the pastas in the room nodded. "I'll see you all in an hour I advise you go prepare for a fight." With that all the pastas rushed out off the room. Saving there girlfriends on there mind.