You turn into a creepypasta part 2

***-EJ-***
You hummed happily as you scarred around the kitchen grabbing pots and pans. You had a busy week coming up and probably wouldn't have time to cook anything for the next week, so you decided to pre-make your meals.

You were about to start making lasagna when the doorbell rang. Stopping what you were doing you hurried to the door. You froze in shock once you opened it. At the door was Jax. Jax had been at the orphanage with you before you were put into foster care, and happened to be your ex-boyfriend. He was always violently lashing out at you for the littlest things. He'd then go to the ends of the earth to be forgiven saying that he didn't mean to lash out like that. You had a restraining order against him after he assaulted you.

"What the hell are you doing here!" You spat. He just smirked "oh I don't get a 'hey honey how was your day?' I know you have better manners than that." You glared at him "get the fuck away from me." You cried out in pain as he slapped you. "Now listen here bitch, I'll do whatever I want. So shut your damn mouth!" You stayed quiet scared of what might happen if you talked. This cased Jax to smirk. "That's more like it" he walked up to you and cupped your face. "I didn't want to slap you (y/n) let me make it up to you." That twisted smirk never left his face as he began to kiss you. You struggled against him and tried to scream when he tore your clothes off. Once he was finished he brought out a gun. "Well (y/n) I've had a really fun time but I can't have you heading to the police." He put the gun against your head "please don't do this" you cried. "Sorry babe but I don't do jail." He pulled the trigger and you were consumed by darkness.

Suddenly everything was so bright and You were beyond pissed. All you could think about was killing him. That's all that consumed your thoughts as the brightness faded away and you were in the forest. Slender forest to be exact "go child, get your revenge on that pathetic being." You looked up at Slender and smirked as you began to float away.

You had finally found him he was in a motel about two miles away from your house. You watched him drink and laugh at the tv. This only made You angrier. How can he act as if he hadn't just Raped and killed someone? You decided that he had lived long enough and should pay for what he did. You smirked as you phased through the door. As you floated closer to him you noticed him start to shiver. "Jax"~ you sang. "Who's *hic* there?" You giggled "you're worst nightmare" after you said that you pulled his heart out of his chest. "My hearts no longer beating so why should yours be?" You didn't want to stop after him you wanted to continue to kill the sick monster like Jax. The real monster that rape people. Yes the Creepypastas themselves would be considered monster but they have some morals, unlike Jax. But first, you headed back to the mansion to officially become a pasta.

-LJ-
You were happily walking through the woods trying to get to LJs carnival. LJ had gone there earlier that day to get everything set up for your day there. You were almost out of the woods when you heard movement in a bush. You froze for a moment in fear that some wild animal was going to hurt you. You relaxed when you saw a human hand. Getting closer to the bush you yet again froze in fear. (Random/name) was sitting behind the bush drunk out of his mind.

(R/n) was a very close friend to your brother. Once he noticed you, he became in raged "you! It's all you fault that Troy died!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocketknife. "Know it's your turn to die, bitch!" (R/n) lunged at you. Jumping out of the way at the last second you wished someone was there to help you. After a few minutes of dodging (R/n), he finally pinned you down. "I'm going to enjoy this. Making you scream and being me to end your pathetic life." He chuckled. Slowly he dragged the knife across your face from your forehead to chine just missing your eye. You screamed in pain as he counted to cut your arms and legs. He lightly cut your throat just enough to draw blood but not enough to kill you you were growing weaker from blood loss. You could tell he was too the alcohol was getting to him. With the remaining strength, you had you managed to get the knife away from him in his weekend state. You plunged the knife in his knee and pushed him off you. He stumbled in pain you knew you didn't have a lot of time before you were going to pass out so you quickly pulled the knife back out from his knee and stabbed him in the head.

————————————————————
Sorry for the long wait. I know this isn't the best but I was running out of ideas. I'm still struggling with my depression but I have gotten better.  I really wanted to get a chapter posted and I hope to have the 3rd and 4th part out before September ends I'm also hoping I can start working on my other books again.
And thank you so much I'm getting close to having 2000 reads on this book.