First kiss

-Jeff the killer-
You were currently having a panic attack because of a thunderstorm. Yes, you did love the rain but thunder scared you. You whimpered as lightning struck and the thunder shook your windows. You started to hyperventilate when suddenly Jeff came through your door "(Y/n)?" You looked up at Jeff and he rushed to you and hugged you saying reassuring words. After a few minutes, you had finally calmed down as you looked up at Jeff you felt a pair of soft lips on yours. You closed your eyes and melted into the kiss.

-BEN Drowned-
You were getting frustrated at the game you were playing, and it didn't help that you're parents were having a screaming competition downstairs. After you lost for the 50th time you throw the controller down grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. You jumped as you felt arms wrap around you, but relaxed when you realized it was BEN. Then you heard the front door Slam shut, sighing in annoyance you faced BEN. Your eyes widened then closed shut as you felt BENs lips on yours.

-Eyeless Jack-
You noticed that EJ had been quiet lately. You were curious as to why but you weren't expecting to look up and fell a pair of lips on yours. Knowing it was EJ you kissed back, once you pulled away EJ fixed his mask and chuckled at your blushing face.

-Laughing Jack-
You and LJ were on the Ferris wheel in his carnival. The sun was just setting when the two of you reached the top. You couldn't help but admire the sight of the carnival as the sun was setting. "Wow this is beautiful" LJ chuckled "not as beautiful as you." As you looked at him you felt lips on yours.