A Bad day part 2 of 4

-Jason, Toby, Masky, hoodie -
(I changed the title because not all of them happen at the mansion)

-Jason the toymaker-
You were currently at your old house to pick up some of the stuff that you need/wanted back at the mansion.  The house was covered in police tape and a police officer was patrolling the area.

"Shit, this is going to be tricky..." you whispered to yourself.  You waited patiently for the officer to go around the corner before quickly climbing through an open window.

You were fast on your feet going to your room and grabbing a backpack and medium size bag. You stated to stuff them both with what you needed. You were about to jump back out the window when you remembered the bear your father had given you, though you knew it was probably damaged you still had to have it.

Heading to the living room you saw it next to the fireplace were your mom has thrown it before she was killed by your so-called stepfather.  It was burned up slightly and it's once brown color was now black in places. You frowned as you quickly stuffed the bear in the bag before sneaking out the window.

Back at the mansion, you got the bear back out to examine it more closely. The damage wasn't all that bad nothing you knew Jason couldn't fix but when you squeezed on it your father's voice came out distorted and cut off before his message ended. You started to tear up slightly when Jason came walking through his workshop door which was currently next to his closet door since he doesn't have a 'friend' currently.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" You quickly nodded "yeah I'm...I'll be alright it's just that the bear my dad got me..it's voice box is messed up." You looked at is sadly before placing it on a dresser next to the bed. "I'm going to go get something to eat before I put up the rest of my stuff"

Jason watched as you left the room before turning to the bear. "Hmm, I wonder if BEN, Dark Link, or lost Silver would be able to fix your voice box. The bear I could easily restore but not the voice..."

-Masky- (kinda long)
The day for you had been pretty normal so far, but it was only two in the afternoon. Slender had tasked you and Hoodie to go to the store since the mansion was running low on food and other supplies.

Masky had tried to tell Slender to let him and hoodie go instead since the police were still looking for you but Slender said it should be fine if you were quick and didn't draw attention to yourself, and that He had already had planned for Masky to go on a separate task anyway.

You were now currently going through aisle 3 of the local grocery store to see if anything on your part of the list was there. Hoodie had torn the list in half when you had got to the store so you wouldn't be in there longer then you needed to be.

You were about halfway through the list when you noticed an older woman staring at you. You getting nervous pulled your hoodie a little more over your face. Your eyes widened in concern when you saw her go up to an employee and talk to them while pointing at you.

Not wanting to draw any unnecessary attention to yourself you quickly but subtly left that aisle with your cart and tried to find Hoodie. 

Once you finally found him at the other end of the store you told him that you both needed to go and explained the situation to him.

He quickly pulled you aside after stating that he'd help you find the low-fat chocolate cake mix just loud enough for the other person in the aisle to hear. Once you were out of view from everyone else hoodie spoke in a quick whisper where you could just hear him.