He meets a family member

-Jeff the Killer-
   You were finally back home from the hospital and boy were you glad to be home. You and Jeff were currently watching TV when you herd the door open. This alerted Jeff who got up and hid so the person who was about to inter the living room wouldn't see him. When the person came into Jeff's view he lunged at them but what he didn't expect was for the mystery person to block and pin him down. "Who the hell are you!?!" A female voice asked.

The voice caused you to look up at the person and gasp. "Emma!" (If that's your name you can change it) You got up and engulfed your older sister in a hug. "Hey (Y/n) who's the guy and what were you thinking! Do you know how worried I was when I got the news that you were in the hospital!" She lightly hit you arm then nearly squeezed you to death in a hug. "Don't ever do something like that again I was so worried" you smiled slightly " I promise I won't do anything like that again and you can thank my boyfriend Jeff who you just pinned down for saving my life" your sister turned to Jeff and to his surprise she hugged him "thank you for saving (Y/n) I don't know what I would have done if I had lost her she's the only family I have left." Jeff smiled causing his already cut smile to widen. You were glad your sister didn't judge his appearance and approved of the relationship.

-BEN drowned-
You were watching a movie in the living room when the TV started to glitch.  You smiled knowing it was Ben, once he was fully out of the TV he joined you on the couch. Some time passes and you hear the front door open. You glanced up and saw both your parents looking at Ben "(Y/n) who's this?" Your mother asked "hey umm this is my boyfriend Ben" you looked at Ben and your eyes widened his eyes were a normal blue color and not the bleeding red color. You looked back at your parents "why is he dressed like that?" Your father asked "I just came from a gaming convention." You nodded your head hoping that your parents would believe the lie. And lucky they did believe it and approved of the relationship.

-Eyeless Jack-
You and Jack were eating at a cafe. You glanced up and saw one of your old foster families that weren't the nicest to you. You started to get uncomfortable with them being there and luckily you and Jack were about to leave. You were almost out the door when a voice called your name. "(Y/n)?" You turned around seeing your previous foster family. There oldest son (random name) had called your name. "Yes?" Jack seemed to notice your discomfort and grabbed your hand. "Wow it's been so long since I've seen you" he got closer to you but his parents stopped him.

"Leave her alone (random name)! She's just a lot of garbage I don't know why you were so upset when she left." You looked down and turned away when Jack stopped you. "Now that's not a nice thing to say (Y/n) is anything but garbage she perfect and I'd watch your tongue or you might not have it anymore." Jack threatened. They walked away in fear of Jack. "Thanks EJ" you saw his mask raise indicating that he was smiling.

-Laughing Jack-
(Laughing Jack has already met your brother and killed him. So this scenario will be a friend and not family member)
You and LJ were walking to the park when you noticed your friend and some guy walking towards you. "Hey (F/n)!" She looked up at you and smiled. The guy she was with noticed LJ "LJ?" Laughing Jacks eyes widened slightly "EJ?" You and your friend looked at each other then back at them "You two know each other?" You both said simultaneously. They both nodded "yeah we live together in the mansion" you looked at him puzzled "I live at the mansion too and I've never seen him"

   that's when EJ cut in "I usually stay in my room because Jeff and BENs fighting can get really annoying really fast." LJ chuckled "yeah Jeff has some temper and it really gets annoying" that's when you saw Jeff himself walking towards you. LJ and EJ seemed to notice too "um we might wanna run" and that's what you did leaving an angry Jeff who had heard your conversation behind.

-Jason the toy maker-
Your mother had found out that you had a boyfriend and she insisted on meeting him. So now you and Jason were sitting on the couch while your mom and stepdad were asking Jason questions. "So Jason what do you do for a living?" Your stepfather asked. "I make and own my own toy shop." You stepfather glanced at you "(Y/n) will not be dating a toy maker! She's childish enough as is" you look down sadly that is until your mother spoke. "Well I believe Jasons a nice man and who cares if he makes toys (Y/n) is happy shouldn't we be happy?" Your stepfather sighed "no! We don't need (Y/n) obsessing over toys I mean she's (your age)!" You glared at him. He then glanced at Jason and his eyes widened "alright I approve!" He said slightly scared. You smiled and cheered in delight.

-Bones-
Later that day you and Jason were walking to the park "what did you do to my 'Dad' anyway?" Jason chuckled "I just showed him what happens when I get angry." You nodded slightly afraid of what happens when he gets angry. Jason then noticed another infamous killer with his girlfriend and someone else. "Jeff?" Said person looked at him "Hey Jason" that's when the two girls noticed you.

"Your (Y/n) (L/n) Your father saved my sisters life" a tear slid down your face as she mentioned you father who had passed away saving a fellow marine. "You're father was a good person and before he died he gave me something to give to you." Emma pulled out a teddy bear from her backpack she was caring and gave it to you.

You hugged the teddy and smiled with tears coming down your cheek. The bear emitted a familiar voice because you squeezed it. "Hey (Y/n)! I found this stuffed animal and decided to get it for your birthday. Someone showed me that I could record small messages in it. So happy birthday and I'll be home some I love you!" That's when the message ended.

By the end of it every one had slight tears going down there eyes. "Thank you so much for this" you hugged Emma and her sister. You turned to see both Jeff and Jason wiping there cheeks from the tears. You smiled slightly at then which they returned.

When you got home that night you placed the bear on your bed and played the message again.