You turn into a Creepypasta part one

-Before you read some of the scenarios mention rape, (I'm not writing the Rape scenes because I myself am uncomfortable in doing that) if anyone is triggered by that then I'm sorry, I'll put *** for the scenarios that will have it also there's swearing in most parts-
-also, I tried to make each scenario different for each character and different from any other creepypastas x readers or boyfriend scenarios. and they're all  going to be long so I might have to make it into multiple parts~
————————————————————
-Jeff-
You frowned as you left for school. You hadn't told Jeff that you were being bullied again yet. You hoped that he wouldn't find out because you wanted to take care of it yourself. You didn't want to seem weak in his eyes and always need his protection. It's been hard to keep it from him though especially since he's been practically living at your house since the whole kidnapping incident a month ago. 

You sighed as you entered your first class only to see the group of girls who have been tormenting you the past couple months. You quickly took your seat trying to ignore the girls who had started to mock you. "She's so ugly no guy would ever date her." You rolled your eyes at April's comment. She was the new queen bee of the school and happened to be your former bully's young sister. Little did she know you did have a boyfriend But you couldn't tell her that. "I heard that she's the reason that my dear sister Regan got killed seven months ago. When I find out that's true I'll make her life way more miserable then it already is." Luckily the teacher had walked in at that moment and they stopped gossiping.

The day went on slowly you were now at lunch trying to eat a PB and J when April came up to you. "So (Y/n) how's your sister doing? Is she still overseas being a slut?" You were enraged when they called your sister. "Fuck off" you spat. "Ohh looks like (y/n) doesn't like that. But it's true you know. She also went away so she wouldn't have to put up with your sorry ass."  Without thinking you punched her Square in the mouth. She screamed in pain, luckily no teachers noticed. "You bitch! You'll pay for that" you glared at her "like I said before fuck off" you growled. She glared at you before storming off.

Finally, the school day was over. You were glad to finally be able to go home and be with Jeff. You smiled as you walked home thinking of what you and Jeff would do tonight. You frowned as a small rock hit your head. Turning around your eyes widened at the sight of April and some jocks. "You shouldn't have messed with me bitch" deciding you didn't want to be beaten you ran into the woods.

As you ran you heard the jocks catching up to you. You pushed yourself to go faster but Unfortunately, you tripped over a log. April smiled as she came up to you. "I was tempted to not chase after you because you were stupid enough to run into Slender woods, but why let him have fun killing you when I could just do it myself?" You coughed "you're the stupid one for fallowing me. This is Slender woods after all who says he won't kill you?" Fear flashed through her eyes for a moment before it went away. "I'm not scared of him." She says as she punches you repeatedly. You try and fight back but you're healed down by the jocks. After a while of punching you, she stops and pulls out a knife. "You know (Y/n) I've always hated your eyes. Why not get rid of them?" You froze in fear as she brought the knife to your left eye. You were overwhelmed with the pain of her cutting out your eye. You felt blood drip down your chin. "Ha! Now you truly look like a freak!" April laughed. "Now how about the name one-eyed (y/n)? Hm? Or would you like me to take out the other eye as well?" The jocks let go of you "I think that's enough April. Where heading home so we don't get caught by the police." April glared at them "fine go home! I can handle this myself anyway!"

While April was distracted you managed to pull the knife out of her grasp. She gasped and tried to get it back. You managed to stab her in the shoulder. She cried out in pain. Her cries were music to your ears. You loved the feeling of her blood on you. "Kill her" a voice said in your head. You managed to push her off you and pin her down putting the knife to her throat. "I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I'll do anything you want I promise!" You laughed "all I ever wanted was to not be bullied but it's too late for that." With that you sliced her throat. Your vision in your only eye was going in and out. Before you passed out you saw Slenderman approaching you.

-Ben-
Today seemed like an average day for you. "You stupid Slut!" You heard your dad yell. Yep, it was just an average day for you. You grumbled under your breath. "I wish they'd stop fighting already. They've been at it for hours now." You sighed. "You son of a bitch! How dare you!" You jumped as something smashed. It then got eerily quiet. "Mom? Dad?" You called out. You got up worried that one of them got hurt in there argument.

Walking out your room and to your parent's door, you knocked. "Is everything okay? Dad? Mom?" It was still quite. Growing overly worried you opened the door. Once you did you really wished you didn't, You're dad stood over you moms bloody body. Broke parts of glass were littered around your mom's body. You dad started wide-eyed at you. "D-dad what did y-you do?" He gulped "I really wished you hadn't walked in here...I didn't mean to kill her, but I can't have any witnesses." You're eyes wide in fear as your dad came towards you. "I'm so sorry (y/n) just please remember that I'll miss you when you're gone." You glared at your father. "You fucking bastard! I'll kill you!" You were pissed. "Now (y/n) please calm down." You punched him. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?!? You just killed your wife and my mother and You were going to kill me!" You went to punch him again but he grabbed your wrist stopping you.

You cried out in pain as he twisted your wrist until it made in an unsettling popping noise. Your father grabbed a piece of glass and brought it near you. He slowly cut down your chest as you struggled to get away from him. "I would have made this quick but you decided to make it harder on your self." You were growing weaker by the second because of blood loss. Your father continued to cut your arms and legs. You father puts the glass down for a moment and kisses your forehead. "Goodbye (y/n)."

Before he was able to pick the glass back up, you pushed him off you with your remaining strength. He was surprised at first but he quickly tried to pin you down again. You kicked him where the sun don't shine and he doubled over in pain. Smiling you picked up a piece of glass and brought it to his throat. You were about to end his life when he grabbed your ankle and pulled it making you fall. He then twisted both your ankles until they made a popping sound. You cried out in pain as he lifted your head up and slammed it on the ground making you light headed.

"Any last words?" You chuckled "yeah... bye dad!" His eyes widened when you pushed the broken piece of glass into his chest killing him instantly. You pushed him off you and tried to stay awake but you were begging to fall unconscious. The last thing you saw was Slender man appearing I'm  in your room.
———————————————————
I would have wrote EJs but I really wanted to get this part out.
Part 2 should be out by Wednesday or Friday!