Ticci Toby, Masky, and Hoodie Scenarios part 1

-Who's (Y/n)?-

-Ticci Toby-
(Y/n) is a very hyper person always happy and cheerful on the outside but is actually depressed. she loves to help everyone who needs it and lives with her mother who doesn't really care for (Y/n)

-Masky-
(Y/n) came from a loving family. She is in her schools wrestling team she's always standing up for her friends and isn't afraid to get into a fight.

-Hoodie-
(Y/n) is a very outgoing girl she likes to be friends with everyone but she has some anxiety issues but hides it with being really friendly and helping anyone that needs help.

-How you meet-

-Toby-
You were walking down the street when you came upon a park. You smiled it was the park you're father took you too before him and your mother divorced. You went over to the swings and started to swing. You were facing the woods and glanced up at one of the trees and jumped a little when you saw a man with what looked like goggles and a face mask on in the tree. He noticed you and tried to move out of your sight when he slipped and fell off the tree. You quickly stopped swinging and ran to where the mysterious man fell.  "Are you okay?!?" He chuckles "yeah I'm fine *tic* I can't really feel pain" you helped him up and smiled at him. "I'm (Y/n)" he seemed surprised that you didn't mind his ticks "I'm Toby" he then seems to stare into the distance then mumbles a 'yes sir' then looks at you. "I've gotta go (Y/n) I'll see you later!" He then ran off, leaving you to wonder if you'll actually see him later.

-Masky-
you were walking in the woods humming one of your favorite song when you heard a bush rustle. You looked at the bush a little frightened you slowly walked towards the bush when a rabbit jumped out. You jumped back and cursed yourself for being frightened by a simple rabbit. "Stupid Rabbit" you muttered to yourself "what that rabbit ever do to you?" You jumped at the sudden voice and out of fear you swung a punch at the mystery person but you your surprise he caught your hand. "now wait just a second you shouldn't do that to strangers" you huffed in annoyance. You glared at the man and finally took in his appearance. He had was wearing a tan jacket some blue jeans and he had a white mask on with what looked liked feminine lips. "Well I wouldn't do that to 'Strangers' if they didn't scare the hell out of me" the guy chuckled then sighed "I've got to go but this won't be the last time you see me (Y/n)" then he left, you were confused on how he knew your name and what he meant by saying this won't be the last time you two meet.

-Hoodie-
You were walking home from a long day of school/work when you saw a man laying on the ground holding his foot. You were concerned for this strange man. He had a yellow hoodie on and what seemed to be a mask with a red frown. "Hey are you alright?" He seemed a bit startled by you but sighed "no I sprained my ankle from running and it hurts to move it but I should be fine, and I also have a friend coming to get me" you nodded and sat next to him. He seemed a bit confused by your actions "what are you doing?" You smiled at him "there's no need for you sitting by your self so I'm going to stay here till you're friend comes. I'm (Y/n) by the way" you stock your hand out for him to shake, he hesitate but eventually shook your hand. "Hoodie"

-friends?-

-Toby-
It's been about a week since you met Toby, and you happened to be at the same park you met him at. you were on the swings again when you saw Toby sit next to you and start swinging as well. You both sat there in silence it wasn't an awkward silences it was a peaceful silence. You decide to break the silence. "Last week you mumbled a yes sir who were you talking to?" Toby looked at you "that's classified information you have to be a leave 4 friend to find that out." You tilt your head in confusion "leave 4?" He nodded and you couldn't help but giggle "what level am I at now?" He though for a moment. "Level 2" you smiled and talked for a couple hours before you had to go home.