First fight

-Jeff the Killer-
You and Jeff, who was in his human form were walking around the mall. A lady with short shorts came up to you and Jeff. "Hey why would you date some one like her when you could date me?" You we're shocked at the girls words you looked at Jeff expecting him to say that he would rather date you then her. "Yeah you're right, you're prettier then she is bye (Y/n)." You were shocked that Jeff did that tears streamed down your face as you ran away.

-BEN Drowned-
Your parents were screaming at each other again tonight,hearing something brake you jump it was soon fallowed by crying and the door slamming shut. 'Dad probably went drinking with his friends after making mom cry' you thought. That thought upset you that your father would do something like that. Some tears fell down your face as BEN climbed through the Tv. Once he saw you he sighed annoyed "what's wrong now?" He Said like he really didn't care. You glared at him "if you're going to speak to me like that then you could just leave" BEN scoffed "fine I didn't want to deal with your shit anyways" after he left you began to sob uncontrollably.

-Eyeless Jack-
  You were cleaning out you fridge when you came across a decaying kidney. Your lunch almost came back up when you saw it, like lightning you throw it away.

   Later that day you were in your room when you heard EJ yell "where's my kidney?" A minute passes and EJ comes into your room "did you move the kidney in the fridge?" "Yes bu-" before you could explain why you throw the kidney away EJ started to yell at you. "NEVER TOUCH MY KIDNEYS" this made you angry "get out" EJ scoffed and left. "If he would have just listened I would have told him that the kidney was decaying." You said to yourself not realizing that a certain Kidney eater heard you.

-Laughing Jack-
  "GET BACK HERE (Y/N)!" Your brother yelled as you managed to escape him. He had came home drunk and started to beat you, your face was covered in your own blood you tried to wipe it off but it kept coming. A couple minutes later you had made it to LJs carnival where you then started to look for him.

After awhile of looking you sat down 'where is he?' You thought to yourself. Suddenly you heard a noise so you got up only to trip over some wood that was laying around. "(Y/n)? Are you alright?" You got up "Yeah I'm fine" "What are you doing here?" Jack questioned "I was just looking for you" Jack sighed "you shouldn't have came to this part of my carnival it's dangerous and you also can't come over when ever you please what if I thought you were some one else?" He said harshly You looked down knowing he was right "yeah then I'll just go" LJ sighed "yes just go" you walked slowly back to your house not ready to face your brother.

-Jason the toy maker-
   You were at Jason's toy shop looking at all the toys he made when Mr. Guillotine* Jason's stuffed snake came up to you. You looked at him confused until he somehow pushed the shelf you were looking at down. How he did that you have no clue, but as you were trying to lift it up Jason came in. "What happened here?"  You tried to reply but he stopped you "never mind just get out" you glared at him and walked out the door. Why couldn't he just listen to you?
————————————————————
A/n: should I add the proxy's? Or any other creepypasta?
*I'm not sure what Jason's stuffed snake is called but I'm pretty sure it's Mr.Guillotine  please tell me if I'm wrong.