Jeff The Killer specieal

Authors note: These next two chapters might be triggering to some readers. And please if you're thinking of suicide please talk to someone even me. you are all amazing. suicide only passes the pain to someone else and someone does care.
-(Y/n)-
  I couldn't handle it anymore all the pain from the past. How could Jeff do that? Why? I should have expected this no one really cares about me I should just end it right now that would make everyone happy right? I shakily got up from my bed where I've been crying for hours. "You deserve this" "no one cares" "just die" I nearly broke down again because of the voices in my head but, I kept walking to the bathroom hoping to end it all.

I look at myself in the mirror moving my hair away from my (Eye color) eyes. I look at myself for a moment then I slowly grabbed my blade. I shut my eyes as I felt the pain from the blade cutting my skin. "You deserve the pain" I didn't stop cutting. The world was starting to fade in and out I was growing weaker by the minute. The last thing I heard was the door slam open before I passed out.

-Jeff- (a little earlier)
I was currently walking towards (Y/n)s House with a bag of her favorite snacks and her favorite flowers in my hand. I really hope she forgives me even though I was a total jerk to her. Suddenly LJ comes out of nowhere nearly knocking me down. "What the hell LJ!?!" LJ quickly apologized and ran off saying something about he needs to get to his girlfriend's house and fast. I shake my head and yell "you know you can just teleport there right?" I see LJ stop for a moment, and mumble something I couldn't quite hear then, he disappeared in a cloud of Black smoke. I sighed and continued on to (Y/n)s house.

I arrived at her house and knocked on the door I waited a few moments before knocking again. After her not answering I sighed "please answer the door" I placed my hand on the door and to my surprise it opened. How did it open? I might never know. I walked in the house "(Y/n)?" It was dead silent I had a bad feeling about this. I started walking up to her room and my eyes widened at the smell of blood. I rushed the rest of the way to her room and slammed the door open I walked to her bathroom. My eyes widened at the sight (Y/n) was laying on the floor witch was covered in her blood. I rushed to her and picked her up. As I ran to the hospital I kept saying sorry to her even though she couldn't hear me.

  I was outside (Y/n)s hospital room waiting for the doctor to let me see her. I had my hood up so no one will see my appearance. Finally the doctor came out and said that she was fine and just needed a some rest. He let me in the room to see her and I walked over to her bed. I sat down in a chair next to her bed and placed my hand in hers. "I'm really sorry (Y/n) I shouldn't have gone with that other girl. I never meant to hurt you I didn't mean those things I said before you left. If I hadn't gone with that girl you would be fine right now...I shouldn't have left you I'm really sorry (Y/n)" I sighed looking down but then felt her hand squeeze mine I looked up at her tears running down my face "I forgive you Jeff" I smiled and kissed her. When we broke apart I looked in her beautiful eyes "please don't ever try that again" she looked down "I'm sorry I'll never do anything like this again I promises." Then she looked at me again and our lips met.