He saves you

(F/S)—— favorite sweet
(F/F)——favorite food
-Jeff the Killer-
  You were craving some (F/S), so you decided to go to the local bakery in town. Once you got there you placed your order and waited at a table. As you were waiting a guy came in with a gun and demanded to have everyone's money and jewelry. When they got to you they noticed the necklace that you're sister had given to you before she left. "Give me that necklace" you whimpered you didn't want to lose the necklace. Getting inpatient the guy clicked his gun and amid it at your head. "You know, that girl you're pointing that gun at, has a boyfriend you wouldn't want to mess with. But it looks like it's to late for that so why don't you GO TO SLEEP." An all to familiar voice said. You soon felt strong arms wrap around you and you began to cry. "Shh it's ok I'm here now" Jeff whispered.

-BEN Drowned-
  You were on your way home from (school/work) when you saw a guy still some lady's purse and was running in your direction before turning into an alleyway. You decide to try and get the lady's purse back so you ran after that guy. You were confused when you ran into a dead end and didn't see that guy insight. You then heard a chuckle and turned around to see that guy with the purse and a bat in his hands. "You know you should mind your own business girlie." The guy came closer to you reading the bat to hit you. You closed your eyes awaiting the pain that was about to come but it never came. You opened your eyes to see BEN who you later found out was watching you throw your phone, choking the guy with wires "you shouldn't have done that" BENs voice was glitching out. The guy went limp and BEN dropped him then walked to you engulfing you in a hug. 

-Eyeless Jack-
You were at home eating (F/F) when you heard the window open, Thinking it was Jack you played no mind to it and continued to eat. It wasn't until you felt a gun up against your head that you realized it wasn't your kidney eating boyfriend. "Give me all your money and jewelry." You slowly got up and walked to your bedroom with the guy following. You were almost to your room when you heard a thud, turning around you saw the guy lifeless on the ground and EJ with a bloody scalpel. You ran up and hugged Jack tearing up. Jack wiped your tears away "it's alright (Y/n) no ones ever going to hurt you while I'm around."

-Laughing Jack-
You were at home watching TV when you heard the front door open. "Troy? You here?" You froze,  it was your brother's friend Peter. Peter scared you so you got up and started to run to your room when you felt someone grab your arm. "Look who we have here." You gulped, Peter then pinned you to the wall and started to move his hands up and down your body. "I'm going to have fun with you" Peter whisper in your ear. He then ripped your shirt off and started to bite your neck. You tried to get him off of you but he was to strong. "LAUGHING JACK" you screamed only for Peter to hit you. He then went back to assaulting your neck when he was suddenly thrown off you. You closed your eyes in fear. You soon felt arms wrap around you and tensed up but relaxed when you realized it was Jack. He gave you a hoodie And you started to cry into his chest while he rubbed your back. "I'm here now gumdrop I'm here."
————————————————————
(A/n)- if anyone has suggestions for any scenarios or new characters please send them my way.