You Wear something of his

-Jeff the Killer-
  It was your last day in the hospital and on this particular day, the hospital happened to be freezing. But to your luck, Jeff had left his hoodie at the hospital the previous day because it was extremely hot, and he had forgotten it when he left. So you grab the hoodie and put it on you hugged yourself in its warmth. You jumped slightly when you heard a chuckle. You looked up to see Jeff who was smiling bigger then the one cut into his face. "You look cute in my hoodie" you turned away from him a slightly blushing.

-BEN Drowned-
  You and BEN were cuddling watching your favorite TV show when You looked up at his hat. You wondered what you would look like in his hat. So in a swift motion, you took his hat and ran to your room. BEN was startled at the suddenness of what you did, after a moment of watching you run to your room he jumped into the TV. You smiled in satisfactory with BENs hat upon your head not noticing BEN crawling out of the TV. And in a matter of seconds, the hat was taken from your head and back to the rightful owners. You pouted as BEN chuckled "no matter how cute you were in my hat I needed back" you sighed in slight disappointment but smiled for at least you were able to were it.

-Eyeless Jack-
   You laid down on your bed after a long day of work. After a few minutes pass you notice Jacks mask laying on your dresser. "When did that get there..." you got up from your comfortable bed and picked up the mask. "I wonder..." you put on the mask and looked at yourself in the mirror You could hardly see in the mask. You jumped slightly when you herd a chuckle. "I need my mask back love" you blushed at the name and quickly gave him his mask back before he could see your blushing face.

-Laughing Jack-
   LJ was in the shower and you were bored. So you decided to try on some of his clothes. You took a shirt from his closet and put it on. Because of LJs' hight, the shirt was like a dress on you. You didn't notice that LJ was out of the shower until you felt his arms wrap around you. "You look good in my shirt but you'll look better with it off." blushing you quickly exit the room with Jack Laughing behind you.

-Jason the toy maker-
  Sorry but I could not come up with anything for Jason.