Getting to know each other better

-Jeff the Killer-
You sighed as you looked at a picture of your older sister, who was in the marines. You held the picture close to you, you haven't seen her in over a year and you really missed her tears started to stream down your face. Your bedroom window then opened reviling Jeff who was smiling his forever smile Once he saw your face his smile dropped somewhat. "What happened?" You frowned and showed him the picture of your sister "this is my sister Emma I haven't seen her in a year. She joined the Marines when she turned eighteen and that left me alone." Jeff tilted his head to the side. "What do you mean alone?" You sighed throwing your (h/c) hair in a messy bun. "My parents died in a plane crash when I was thirteen my sister at the time was fifteen. She was there when I was being bullied but after she left, the bullying got way worse and I couldn't do anything about it." Jeff runs his hands through his hair "I hate bullies. My bully Randy burned me alive though I did survive I was left looking like this" he motioned his skin and hair. "But believe me I'm here now and no one will mess with you." You smiled and ran up to Jeff engulfing him in a hug he tensed up but hugged back. "Thanks, Jeff" he smiled "anytime"

-BEN Drowned-
Your parents are fighting again and you couldn't stay focused on your game. They can fight over the stupids things at times. You throw your controller down as you heard the front door slam shut. Just then BEN climbed through the TV and noticed your annoyed form. "What's the matter cuteness?" You glared at BEN "my parents are fighting again and it's just really annoying there always fighting over the stupidest shit."  BEN frowned and sat next to you. "Yeah, I get that the others at the mansion keep fighting over the littlest things it can get annoying." You looked at him confused "mansion?" He chuckled "yeah I live with a lot of other people like me, and we all do stuff for the head of the house from time to time." You nodded "I can't imagine living with so many people and dealing with them fighting. I can hardly handle my parents" he chuckled and handed me a controller. "well that's why we use video games to distance ourselves from the fighting." You smiled and changed the game so BEN could join. And that's how you spent the rest of the night.

-Eyeless Jack-
You had just finished making apple pie when EJ came through the window scaring you. "Don't do that." He only chuckled. "What are you doing here anyway?" EJ sighed "Jeff caused a mess at the mansion and I would rather not deal with a pissed off Slenderman." You face paled at the mention of Slenderman. "Did you just say Slenderman?" EJ nodded "Yeah I live with him and a lot of others at Slender-mansion." you looked at him baffled he lives with slenderman? You had thought he was just a myth. "What about you? you're always home alone don't you have a family?" You froze at that and sighed. "when I was younger my parents died in a car crash, I spent my whole life going from foster home to foster home. No one ever wanted to adopt me. But now I'm living on my own." EJ put his hand on your shoulder and you tensed up "did your foster parents not treat you right?" You nodded your head "some were abusing me, some neglected me while others were just in it for the money." EJ then hugged you "well I'm here now so you don't even have to worry about it" you smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks"

-Laughing Jack-
You were in bed with a broken arm thanks to your brother pushing you down some stairs. You frowned realizing that you haven't seen LJ in a week. You hoped he wasn't worried about you. As if on cue LJ appears in your room with a poof of Black smoke. His eyes seemed to widen at the sight of your broken arm. "What happened?" You frowned "I fell down some stairs." That was part of the truth you didn't want to tell him the whole truth in fear of your brother hurting you.  "What are you doing here and how did you find me?" LJ grins "I have a friend that's good at finding people. And I wanted to hang out" You nodded.

Awhile later LJ had noticed how quiet your house was. "Don't you have a family?" He asked scratching his head. You nodded "yeah I have an older brother he's off doing who-knows-what right now." LJ tilted his head "what about your parents?" You scoffed "my parents left me and my brother years ago" LJ frowned and clenched his fist. You noticed him doing this. "LJ..?" He unclenched his fists "I was abandoned in my box for thirteen years all alone I never want that to happen again." You frowned and hugged him to the best of your ability. "I'll never abandon you"  he hugged you back. "Promise?" You smiled "promise"