After becoming a creepypasta

(Cp/n) -Creepypasta name
Jeff, BEN, EJ, LJ, and Toby all rushed to Dr. Smiley's office after Slender had told them their girlfriends have become pastas While Jason and Masky were on there way with their girlfriends.

Dr. Smiley was waiting for them at his door blocking them from going in. "Now before you see them I'll have to wear you, they all took some damage. And EJ...(EJs/gf/name) is well, like BEN and Sally. She died but became a spirit in a sense. Slender helped her regained her physical form but her wounds are still evident from when she was killed. I had limited bed space in there so Ben and EJ there are in your room and the rest are in here" with that Smiley moved out of the way and the pastas rushed to there girlfriends.

-Jeff-
When Jeff entered he took in everyone in the room "Smiley wasn't kidding" he mumbled. Spotting you he rushed over. "(Y/n)?" You smiled weakly at him "hi Jeff.." You were beaten up pretty badly and there was an eye patch over one of your eyes.  "What happened?" Jeff asked as his hand caressed your face.  As you explained Jeff's face went from hurt to angry to pissed off then a slight bit of proudness. "I really wished you would have told me, but now it doesn't really matter. That Bitch is dead now and I'm going to kill those Ass holes that helped her." He turd and started to walk away but stopped for a moment, sighing he turned around and walked back to you. "Slender already killed them.." Jeff huffed. You couldn't help but laugh a little.

Hearing you laugh made Jeff's smile even bigger. "Now we just have to think of a pasta name...hmm 'the killer'  is a bit overused..." you stayed quite while Jeff went on and on about what you're killer name should be. Getting tired of his rambling you smacked your lips onto his, he of course was taken by surprise at first but he quickly started to kiss back.  Coming back for a little thing called air you smiled at him  "how about one eye (y/n)?"

He thought about it for a minute. "That could work...let's think about it some though because this is a big decision." You snorted at that "sure and 'the killer' was  a big decision that you had to think on for how long exactly?" Jeff opened his mouth to say something but shut it. "This isn't about me it's your Killer name" he mumbled causing you to laugh again.

-BEN-
Ben raced to his room swinging the door open causing you to jump. Ben gasped at the state you were in. Your body was littered in cuts, both your ankles were in a cast as well as one of your wrist. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you! And to think I missed your first kill! I was hoping I would be there... you know what to make it up to you I'll be at your service 24/7 until you get better!" You were about to protest when Ben kissed you "nope you can't Chang my mind on this you won't be lifting a finger until you're all better. Now what the heck happened?"

After you explained what happed Ben threw his arms around you "I'm so sorry (y/n) we could go back and have a funeral for your mom." You smiled sadly "As much as I want to do that the cops are probably looking for me and everyone else so it's best if we all just lay low for a while." Ben frowned but he knew you were right.

-EJ-
Unlike Ben, EJ walked to his room. He was nervous to see you after what Smiley had said. You had died, if it wasn't for a strong sense of vengeance you would have moved on. That scared EJ he didn't want to lose you, and now even though he was happy that you wouldn't age anymore he was scared of how you died. Were you tortured? Was it a fast death? Who killed you? Could he kill them? Or did you already get revenge? As EJs mind continued to ask questions he had reached his door and opened it. Seeing you all his nervousness seemed to vanish. You were pale and had blood all over your forehead but you were still Beyond beautiful to him.