Asking you out/confession

(F/f)——favorite flower
(F/F)——favorite food
-Jeff the Killer-
You were trying to do your math homework when you heard your window open. You looked up and saw Jeff with a single (F/f) "(Y/n) will you go out with me?" You smiled and wrapped your arms around him "yes"

-BEN Drowned-
You were on your laptop trying to complete an essay for your English class when a message popped up 'be mine?' You smiled knowing it was BEN. "Yes" not even a minute later BEN crawled with a big smile on his face and wrapped his arms around you.

-Eyeless Jack-
You were having a bad day, first you woke up late then you got an F on a project and now you were stuck walking in the rain because your car broke down. When you arrived home you were welcomed with the scent of (F/F). Walking into your kitchen you saw EJ cooking "EJ..?" EJ quickly turns around clearly surprised of your presences. "Um hi (Y/n)" he scratched the back of his neck. "What are you doing?" He chuckled nervously "I just wanted to surprise you with dinner" you tilted your head "why?" EJ was quiet for a moment before speaking "I like you" you smiled "I like you two" EJ then wrapped his arms around you.

-Laughing Jack-
You were walking to LJ's carnival because he had said to meet him there. When you arrived he wasn't in sight, after a while of looking you walked into a tent and saw him with piles of your favorite candies. When he saw you he blushed and sighed "(Y/n) will you be my gumdrop?" You blushed and nodded your head "yes"