A better day 4 of 4

I'm so sorry for how short these are I couldn't think of a way to make them longer. and I really wanted to get an update out.

-Jason-
Jason had easily fixed the bear and with the help of BEN, he was able to fix the voice box. Once he gave it back you started tearing up glade to have the last thing your father got you back.

-Hoodie-
Hoodie had ended up dragging you back to the kitchen ignoring your protests and the both of you made a cheesecake the right way. And you kept in mind everything he did so you could try and surprise him in the future.

-Toby-
After your little talk with LJ you were absolutely freaked out, so not fully paying attention you were running down the halls looking for Toby. And because your attention is more on a potential paranormal haunting then what was ahead of you, you ran right into the very pasta you were looking for. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" You shivered "ghost!"

Toby looked perplexed. "I'm sorry but did you say ghost?" And like a clićhe horror movie right after he said that the power went out.

You already being freaked the fuck out screamed and ran downstairs this time running into BEN and his Girlfriend who was coming up the stairs.

"What the hell?" BEN swore, "no time to explain, paranormal being haunting me!" BENs eyes went wide and he jumped into his girlfriend's arms who fell due to his sudden weight "ghost?" Everyone else in the room went quiet for a second

"BEN you do realize that you are a paranormal entity right?"

BEN blinked "oh right.." that caused sally to come out of the living room giggling. "You met my friend then! He was just trying to play with you (y/n)"

Everyone's eyes went on Sally "I'm sorry did you just say, friend?" Toby said "Yeah! I met him in the woods! He was just like me!"  Sally laughed

"Well that makes sense I guess, ghost children playing together it makes perfect sense." With a sigh, you finally were able you calm down.