Chapter 15

It has been a couple of weeks since Emma had heard about Nyx. Emma really wasn't shore what to make of her. Her parents were killed by some crazy person who is now trying to kill her and who will kill anyone in his way.

"This is great, just great, this is exactly what I need right now," Emma said to herself as she rode around castle Gorlan to look over the progress. So far everything was going smoothly, there were a couple parts that they have had trouble on, but nothing they couldn't handle.

As Emma got off her horse she saw a man that she had not seen before leaning against a tree and looking out at castle Gorlan.

"Mighty fine, isn't it?" The man said as I started to walk over to him.

"Yes, it is." There was a pause for a moment before I spoke.

"May I ask what you are doing hear?" Emma said making shore her words were clear and strong. The man didn't say anything for a couple of minuets, then he turned to Emma. He looked at her for a moment, which started to discomfort her, but she didn't show it. She just stood there looking the man straight in the eyes with a smile on her face, though her eyes showed a fierceness. After a couple seconds the man smiled, and razed his hands in defeat.

"Don't worry, I was just coming to look at the beautiful castle that will soon be back to its full glory." The man just smiled. Emma found what he said a bit unnerving, but she couldn't do anything about that.

"Well, I must be off." The man said as he started into the woods. Emma watched for a moment wondering why he was going threw the woods and not the path.

"Why are you going that way?" Emma asked. The man turned to face her, he smiled.

"Why not." The man said as he turned around and started walking off. Emma turned around as well, all though something was bothering her, but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Oh. by the way, tell Halt that Nyx is a fine name." As the man said this Emma turned around to face him, but he was gone. Emma stood there for a moment not knowing exactly what just happened. All she new was that hiding this girl was going to be a lot harder then she thought.