Chapter 22

Forever Be My New Girl

(Jessica's POV)

This is one of the best day's of my life! Prom was amazing! Now it's time to see if the after party will be as awesome as prom was. The boys went to go refill their drinks while Melody and I stayed behind. Who knows how many drinks it's going to take for them to get as drunk as we were...

"How many drinks do you think it'll take them to get drunk?" I asked Melody over the music.

"Who knows, they're no lightweights so it's going to take a lot more drinks for them to get drunk." She said making me nod. So true, we are the biggest lightweights I have ever known to meet. It really sucks. A though formed in my head making me smirk.

"You're not planning on taking advantage of Chris are you?" I asked her getting a blush. 

"Not completely. Besides, I won't make him do something he doesn't want to do." She said. I threw my head back and laughed.

Soon after we started giggling at the drunk people. They were walking around wobbly and dancing sloppily. We probably looked the same way at the last party.

"Where are they? They've taken a while already." Melody said with a worried look. I rolled my eyes. She's been paranoid this whole day, at first I was worried, but after she got the call from her dad I relaxed, the reason she felt iffy was because of her aunt.

"Melody you're being paranoid again." I reminded her groaning. I put my head back looking at the ceiling. "I'm pretty sure they just got held back by some friends." I said positively. Daniel and Chris are popular, so someone's bound to hold them back. "Lover boy will be here any minute." I assured her. As if Chris would ditch her. Melody seemed to relax at that, but there was still doubt in her eyes.

"I'm gonna go get some water." She told me making me want to burst out laughing, but I glared at her instead. What a lame excuse. I was amused by it so I ended up smirking.

"No you're not, you're going to go check on them." I protested.

"Ok fine, yes. BUT," she said pausing, "I'm also thirsty." I laughed and waved her off.

"Fine go." I said. She smiled and made her way to the table. Not even a minute later passed by when Daniel popped up in front of me making me smile. I winked at him. "Hey cutie, can I get your number?" I flirted.

"It depends what I'll get out of it." He replied.

"Well that depends on what you can offer." I continued, making him laugh and give me a peck on the lips. I wound my arms around his neck. "Did Chris stay with Melody over there?" I asked him. He glared at the wall behind me shaking his head.

"Emily's here." He said. I automatically got defensive.

"Where is she?" I asked. He stepped away and nodded towards the stairs. I gasped at what I saw. Chris was leading Emily up the stairs! What the fuck does he think he's doing? I glared at him. I am going to kick his ass! How could he do that to Melody?! Shit, Melody! I got on top of the furniture next to us and looked towards the table of drinks spotting Melody bent down with a broken face. She was staring at Chris the whole time. She then got up and left the house nearly running. I angrily got off the furniture and ran upstairs to yell at Chris. I don't know what room he's in, but he is so going to hear it! Hear it AND feel it! I barged into each room not caring who was in it or what they were doing. I found him after barging into several rooms standing with his hands on his face looking frustrated at Emily while she sat on the bed.

"You piece of shit!" I yelled at Chris from the door, getting his attention. He looked at me shocked and confused. "She was right! Melody was right the whole time, you were cheating!" I yelled again. This time he frowned.