Chapter 3

Your POV

Oh my god! I can't believe it!!! It's the day! The day that I'm going to see Camila and the day I'm going to perform in front of her.

I'm excited, worried that I'm going to mess things up, happy and other emotions that I can't say what they are. To be honest, I'm a mess right now.

It's morning right now and I get up from my bed and do my morning routine. I got ready and put on my outfit for today and for the dance.

 I got ready and put on my outfit for today and for the dance

(your outfit^)

I put light makeup on and got ready to pick up my bestfriend Adela. I got an apple from the counter top and make my way to my car.

 I got an apple from the counter top and make my way to my car

(your car^)

Oh yeah I forgot. My parents are rich. Even though my dad is on the other country just for our family. My dad still wants to do his job.

I got in my car and texted Adela and said 'i'm on my way'. I got to Adela's house pretty fast because its only a few blocks away. I got out of my car and go to the front porch. I knocked and see Adela's mom. She smiled at me.

"Hey Y/n/n. Adela's inside getting ready." she maked way for me to walk in. I said a quick 'thanks' and hugged her. I got inside their house and go to her room.

I peeked my head and see her on her headphones and jamming on her own. She didn't hear me go to her door and I screamed and watch her jump from the bed to the floor.Landing on her front. I laughed my ass off. As I got a glare from her I quickly ran. But she caught up to me. She got on top of me.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry" i said to her again and again. But she stayed at my back and tickled me. After a few minutes she casually got off my back. And said

"Don't ever do that again"

"okay okay sorry." i got up. I straighten my clothes and said "now come on we have to go and meet my camz"

"okay come on" she said excitedly and quickly dragged me downstairs we said a quick goodbye to her mom.

We got on my car. I started the car and we got on our way to the audition.The car ride is full of jamming and full song of the one and only Camila Cabello.

As we finally stop at our destination, we got off the car and see there is a lot of people there or may I say, there is a lot of Camilizers there.

Someone screamed 'LOOK IT'S Y/N' Everyone looked at me and ran to me and Adela. Everyone asked for a picture. Ofcourse we granted their wish. We didn't got all pictures with everyone because I saw one of Camila's guards and tell them to stop. And told me to go inside.

I dragged Adela with me inside. There is less people here but still someone notices me still ask to take a picture with me. I just gve the person a smile and nodded my head.

After we got our picture. I heared someone called my name. I quickly go to where she wanted me to go.

As we enter a room, I saw the judges. And see the one and only Camila Cabello. As I saw her I froze and can't move a thing. As I relaxed, I looked up to and jumped because she is literally in front of me.

Wow she is so gorgeous. Gosh I love her s- I got cutted out of my thoughts my a hand waving in front of me. And an angelic voice calling me.

"Helloo?? Y/n?" I officially knew who it was. My knees got week and got stumbled back bur got catched by Camila. I said 'sorry'. I look down, and think it was sooo embarassing. She lifted my face.

"Hey Y/n its okay no need to be shy" she gigled and looked into my eyes.

"s-sorry" OH MY GOD I JUST STUTTERED.

"Stop saying sorry Y/n, it's totally fine." she smiled at me which I returned. She clapped her hands.

"okay now lets get started. Are you ready Y/n?" she asked me.

"yes." I said while smiling.

"okay goodluck. By the way, I'm a big fan of yours." She winked at me.

"thanks??" I said awkwardly. She just laughed and sat at her chair. And send me a goodluck sign I mouthed 'thank you'. And smiled. As the music got started I got in position.

(lets pretend that you changed your outfit to that.)

After the dance I got a standing univation from the judges. Even from CAMILA!! I said a quick thank you and

-----------

Author's Note:

hope u enjoyed! ;)