Chapter 16

I smiled and had pink tints on my cheeks. I looked up and the kid wasn't there anymore. I walked around hoping to find some petals of roses. I finally found some and there is a trail of petals. I followed ut as Y/n says. At the end of the trail I found-

Camila's POV

I found Y/n sitting on a made up stage with her guitar on her arms ready to play. I trailed my eyes to her face finding her sheepishly smiling nervously. I cracked a smile while my watery eyes.

I watched as she played a song for me. 

"Hey Babe. Are you surprised?" She chuckled. She has a mic stand so she will not hold the mic. I saw that she hired some musicians to play some other instruments. I nodded while a tear of mine dropped. She started singing causing me to cry more.

(perfect by Ed Sheeran)

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

She stopped singing and opened her eyes to look at mine. She sent me a smile while I am just here shocked and crying. Or let's just say sobbing.

She stood up and put her guitar down on the guitar stand. She jumped off the made up stage and got something. She turned back to me. I saw her holding a bouquet of roses in her hands with a letter with it. She walked towards me with a smile.

She gave the bouquet of flowers to me with her cute little smile that I fell for. I took it still sobbing.

"Did you like my little surprise Cami?" she said while scratching the back of her neck. I didn't bother to answer I just tackled her with a bone crushing hug and cried at her neck. She was taken back for a second but hugged me back tightly as I hugged her.

I inhale her scent and pulled away from the hug to kiss her pick plump lips. Her lips and I danced together in synch. It started to get heated. She quickly pulled away. I pouted which made her laugh.

"Come on. I am just getting started. " She held my hand and dragged me to the side of the beach. I gasped as what I saw. She prepared this.

A heart shaped blanket with a pillows around it and some candles lit up around too. I cried more on the arms of Y/n/n. She wrapped her arms around me even more tighter so she would help me walk or even stand up. She kissed my fore head and helped me walk to the blanket.

We got in front of it and she helped me sat. She sat with me as her arms still around my waist. We watched the sunset setting.

"It's beautiful. Thank you. " I numbered and looked at her. She smiled at me sweetly as I returned it.

"You're welcome babe. Happy 1 year anniversary! I hope you liked my surprise. " She said to me.

"What do you mean liked? I loved it! I love you so much. " I laid my head to her shoulder and sighed contently.

"I love you too. But first I need to ask you something. " She pulled something in her pocket. I saw she had a box. I gasped. She opened it I saw it had a beautiful black diamond ring in it.

"I am not proposing or something.. Yet.. But this would be a promise ring for both of us. I am just gonna ask if you would accept it?" She said while holding the box with her shaky hands.

"Of course I would say yes! No need to ask. " I hugged her tightly again with all of me. I started to cry again. She pulled me away from the hug and got the ring. She held my hand and slowly pit the ring on my ring finger.

"Thank you!" I hugged her again with teary eyes. She giggled and hugged me back. After that we ate some foods that she prepared.

I am sure that this is the best day that I could ever wish for. It wasn't even the ring that was the best gift I ever got. It was.. 

Y/n.

-

Author's Note

HEY GUYS! Should I end this or should I add some more??? I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

Thanks for reading!

The Dancer (Camila/You)