Chapter 19

Third Person's POV

While Camila was shocked because of who she saw, her boyfriend walked over to her.

"Hey babe, what are you looking at? you look like you just saw a ghost." He broke her trance and made her look at him.

"I uh nothing babe I just saw something-" Someone cutted her off.

Camila's POV

"Hey Matt thanks for coming, and I see you brought your girlfriend huh? I'm Blue Y/l/n btw. " Him and Matthew hugged and he shook hands with me. "Well let me guys introduce you guys to my sister Y/n!"

My eyes got big as he said her name I looked over to her and she was already coming to our direction with a girl who is supposedly her date. I mean a girl who I talking about is the one and only Kendall.

They were walking towards us with Y/n with her hand around the waist of Kendall. I was stunned of the two.

"Hey guys let me introduce you to my sister and her date. Matthew, Camila this is my sister Y/n and Kendall. Y/n, Kendall this is Camila and her boyfriend Matthew. "Y/n and Kenda shook hands with Matthew. I extended my hand to Y/n but Kendall took and shook it.

"Hey Blue, Y/n and I need some alone time you know what I mean. " Kendall winked at her brother with a cheeky smile on her face as she wrapped her arms on Y/n. Blue laughed at the two and nodded.

"Well I should welcome other guest too if you wouldn't mind. " Blue turned to us and Matthew congratulated him again and nodded. I just smiled at him.

I really wanted to talk to Y/n. I could feel my heart being stabbed a million times seeing Y/n with another girl.

But I knew it was my fault why we are in this state..

Y/n's POV

The wedding finished and we were at the reception. I'm with Kendall, Blue and her wife. We are currently talking about some stuff but I have to go to the restroom. I excused myself to the table.

I got inside the restroom and fixed some of my make up. I heard the door creaked and I looked and saw it's Camila. My heart beats increased but still kept it cool and ignore her.

I finished retouching and decided to head out. A head stopped me and suddenly pinned me into the wall. My breath hitched as the closeness of us two.

(A/n: you guys already know who it is. )

She locked the door into my eyes again. Our lips are centimeters away from each other.

I already felt her breath on my lips. As I go back to my senses I pushed her off and unlocked the door trying to get our of the suffocating room. She stooped me again and pinned me in the wall.

For a little person, she's strong.

She didn't waste anytime and attached her lips on mine. As much as I want this, it's still wrong. She started to move her lips and trying to push her tongue inside my mouth.

I didn't let her she groaned and grabbed my ass which made moan which I was stopping since she started kissing me. She took the advantage and slipped her tongue into my mouth. She started exploring my mouth with her tongue.

I can't stop myself but to kiss back. The only thing that I can hear in the room is our sloppy kisses and my heart beating so fast.

The door opened and I pushed her away with wide eyes. I looked at the door and saw....

Dua?!!

-

Author's Note:

Hey guys! sorry for not updating AGAIN. My excuse is I got lazy that's it 😆. No I'm just joking. But I didn't really know how to continue it. I know it's short but I did my best sorry guys!!

Thanks for reading!!

The Dancer (Camila/You)